Do you believe in second chances?

but I learned my mistakes by giving alot of chances. I was told that I am toooooo sweet to giving another chances. as of right now, I am not giving another chances for my lovers if they cheats on me.

but another than cheats.. I would give her and friends another chances.

I don't believe in second chance for some reasons if it hurt more. Their first chance will be their last chance.

yup yup i do believed in second chance as always unless if somebody would like to make this up to me FOR GOOD, then whoever would get this last chance..

2nd chance is RARE to give good reason. I do gave one chance but if improves then I could might decide for 2nd. :D I believe in first chance......

Yes, second chances do happen on special occurences. It's not always recommended but if necessary, then yes.

second chance is answer yes for after few months to see if things change or not ... I grew up with my wife ... since we met each other in 81' and we have been break up and got back together over the years along with thousand chances !!! until finally in 95' I move out of state for awhile like 6 years later and ran into my wife before we got married ... she asked me back together again ... while i was engage with someone else from other country... so i had to do the pro and con list and compare. that something hit me with the realized that i have a great heart for my wife ... so it is our first time 6 years aparts !! right now we are pretty good with the marriage . Of course it is so many struggle for us to get through ... Thanks God that She gave me that chances even i return her the chances to share too... I am telling u that sometime the aparts of times like a year or so then see if the chances get better or not ... Won't hurt to try again...

Heyyyyy Knightwolf hugsssss, long time no chat.. I didn't know you are in AD.. LOL.. It's me from tagdeaf long time ago.. aka BCB or Prb. It is soo good to hear from you..

I don't know, if I would give my man 2nd chance to give a try. But that is really depends on how the relationship goes and what reasons to give 2nd chances. Bec I have been through with my ex husband for 12 yrs and I gave him toooooo many chances and been so hurt by him. So too scared to give 2nd chances. But it won't hurt to try if given 2nd chance.

I do believe in second chances, only if it depends on the circumstances.

Second chances should not be easily handed out. If one wants to have a second chance, they need to earn it in order to succeed the second chance to prove it otherwise.

i dunno.. i never gave second chances.. but if it was to my sons father.. no i wouldnt give him second chances cuz he cheated on me. no way... once a cheater, always will be a cheater.. forget it.. :P

It depends on situtation. Sometimes they do deserve second chance if they are serious but they have to earn for it.

Second chances should not be easily handed out. If one wants to have a second chance, they need to earn it in order to succeed the second chance to prove it otherwise.
I'm the same way.

It depends on the circumstances. They have to prove themselves worthy of second chances. :)

I'm the same way.

It depends on the circumstances. They have to prove themselves worthy of second chances. :)

Yeah - If they can't prove themselves worthy of it, then that second chance is out of the door.

Although, sometime it is hard not to keep it at bay especially when you're involved in a situation that has went afar.

It is extremely hard for me to trust a person, especially in a relationship. Once that trust is broken, I don't go back. It's done. Hands are washed and doors are closed. Period.

Your too nice :giggle:

Second chance is great to give a person another chance to prove themselve to you. But sometimes is good thing and other time it hard to give second chances to that person. I think it's only fair to give anyone a second chances denpending on the situation.

Back