Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... just go by your heart.. know He is in our hearts.. :) dont need to go church or worship.. just keep in your thoughts or pray at anywhere.. dont have to be at church :D

yes i belive in the father the son and the holy ghost God himself sent jesus to die on the cross for the sin be cause he knew he loved his son for all the world for all to see, GOD belives in LOVE and peace and forgiving the sins...

the holy bible is similar with santa claus, easter bunny, and fairy tooth. religious is a tool of control with fear and guilt. the bible is very hidden information. Gov't owned by reglious.

Religion is man made. I follow no religion. I am a spiritual person. I believe in a Creative Power. I think religions have done a huge disservice to the understanding of our true nature. They were designed for one group to have control over another. Spirituality is controled by no group. It is inside all life forms and is the essense of Being. I eat no flesh because I respect all life.

Illuminati, freemasonary, and secret societies created many type of regilious, still today...

'gods' and 'clouds' in the bible could be extraterrestrial out there.

All of us are itching to know about the future. God speaks to that need in our lives by revealing the future before it happens. As a matter of fact, Bible prophecies give us a glimpse of things to come. We aren't given all the details, yet there's enough information for us to get a general idea of what to expect. For instance, there's Revelation that says about attack on twin towers in NY.

there's Revelation that says about attack on twin towers in NY??
is that right? really? where is it? i would like to see the proofs.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Yep... just go by your heart.. know He is in our hearts.. :) dont need to go church or worship.. just keep in your thoughts or pray at anywhere.. dont have to be at church :D

I agree, that what I thought about that!!

I believe God was manfest in this flesh of man exist among me include you people. because the word became the flesh, God wanted man speak for him. do you know anyone who could stand up and speak out against you for your rebellious against your forefathers as your forefathers who was blamspemed against their prophets till now.. this is your end of world which is LIGHT will turn into darkness of power now! this america gain to deceive the whole world with drought, racists, drugs, liars, many wickness and lead them into huge battlegound on this soil shall come upon the end of world where three spirits came out unto whole world and kings of earth.. Satan is always overcome the good things in world. good things gonna end soon.. a Man of Satan will control wickness line of the world.

Originally posted by MsGiglz

:werd:

Here is the mind which has wisdom. There is no questions as to who the Dragon is. He is Satan, Lucifer, the Devil. Lucifer, the Devil, Satan, is an angel. an Angel is a certian Man. He has been confined to the spiritual realm, but he is going to be allowed to come up out of the sea and assume the body of a man. Just as Jesus came to earth as a man, Satan will also be a man. He will have a physical body and he will perform miracles and convince many that he is [the son of] God. He will be a dynamic person, remember he was the most beautiful angel in heaven so he will have a personality that will draw people to him in the beginning.

I do know the name Satan will use, the Bible again does tell me. I know that his name will be associated with the number of 666. Many are pointing at different individuals such as the Pope, Kissinger and many others. I need to be more concerned with what Satan does and how he is going to do it so that we will recognize him when he comes. I will not be deceived if I have studied the prophecies. Satan loves to take your eyes off who he may really be. I know him no matter what. because I am from Him. I also do know the name that Jesus has been given upon His return. The Bible does tell me, I only know He will receive a new name. If I knew His name then Satan would know it too and he would use that name when he comes.

Everything is just TALK.. We do not know what's out there.. We never saw the REAL GOD yet. What's the point to say DO YOU BELIEVE in GOD? It's scary to answer that. But I do believe the POWER of UNIVERSAL (who create us and all)

Originally posted by eternity
Everything is just TALK.. We do not know what's out there.. We never saw the REAL GOD yet. What's the point to say DO YOU BELIEVE in GOD? It's scary to answer that. But I do believe the POWER of UNIVERSAL (who create us and all)

Everything is just TALK because the people are seeking to get their own truth than take the words from other people's believe.

you dont see GOD? what about sun? SUN is there for tree to grow. if sun isnt exist then human race cant exist so Sun could be our god to let our lives go on? who know?

I don't know if I should believe in God. I've read his stories but they seem to be just stories to me. If you look at yourself now and compared yourself to a caveman. What do you think that caveman will think of you? He would probably look at you as "God" because of how you are today. Well, what if it was something from the future that created the cavemen? What if Earth was wiped out and some people escaped. What if those people returned and came across these cavemen named Adam & Eve? If that happened, they probably saw them wearing gold headbands and floating in the sky. From that, they say that they saw people in white with gold halos and floating like they have wings... hence, our angels!

Originally posted by LUNZ
Everything is just TALK because the people are seeking to get their own truth than take the words from other people's believe.

you dont see GOD? what about sun? SUN is there for tree to grow. if sun isnt exist then human race cant exist so Sun could be our god to let our lives go on? who know?
AHEM, excuse me... ooops, AMEN! :D

But I believe in the superpower of Mind is MYSTIC AND MAGICAL WORDS AND EYES

Originally posted by Mister Harbies
Interesting thread here!

I notice some people were brought up religiously only to become non-believers (or semi non-believers or whatever). This is because God is a "Cruel God" like daveyboy said. "Why is he not preventing events such as the Nazi regime or 9/11?"

As in the Bible it says that the world will see the coming of the end of the world where there will be natural disasters, famines, war and so on.

I have not heard of God communicating through sign language, but the way he is communicating with the world is through the bible. He has foretold the world what will happen.

If the bible is from God and the bible is mentioning about the Nazis (war), Africa (Famines) and Morocco (natural disasters).... and many more events, the bible must be correct?

If the bible is correct, does the bible not also say the God created the World?

God Lives! I believe.
So Mister Harbies reckons That I'm wrong...thats ok its freedom of beliefs and speech. Just check your bible again and you will see its full of fables!!!!!!Geez how can one man feed 5,000people with a loaf of bread and 3 fish? Thats impossible and a really good fable for the kiddies!Dont tell me god had something to do with this cause the bible said Jesus did it!!!!!!!!!!Geez!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ckfarbes
But I believe in the superpower of Mind is MYSTIC AND MAGICAL WORDS AND EYES

yeah, something like that. i have a long believe in astrological, numerological and creative power in ego.

:werd:

But there is still that nagging question:

If they say God created man then WHO created God?

Its the hardest question I have ever pondered about God and the spiritual universe.

Then there's another nagging question:

What about dinosaurs, cavemen, ect. How do u explain their existence (fossils, cave paintings, ect) and how it meshes with the belief in God?

wait til you die. then you'll know if you were right or wrong.

patience is a virtue not often practiced.

Originally posted by wickedeyed
wait til you die. then you'll know if you were right or wrong.

patience is a virtue not often practiced.
What if you die, lose your memory, then get reincarnated? You'll never know if this point is to be proved. What if you die and that's it... with nothing there to remind you that it's true? We'll never know! Heh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back