Did you know that...?

Did you know that bears can play Hockey?

You know, that's sad watching that video and not realize the abuse and re-inforcement that took place in order to get those bears to do something that it is completely unnatural to them.

You know, that's sad watching that video and not realize the abuse and re-inforcement that took place in order to get those bears to do something that it is completely unnatural to them.

You know I agree with you about that one.

Bears are supposed to be wild in nature; not complacent.

Yep it is a Russian Circus.....I am already on record hating the Circus in the Sea World thread.

I am pretty sure this video is a fake though......Appears to be some costume sag. But the russians do bear hockey for real

A wefty, eh?

I'm a wighty. And then some.

I am actually ambidextrous. Siggy is almost identical with either hand...I also play golf left and right handed......I win alot of bets

I am actually ambidextrous. Siggy is almost identical with either hand...I also play golf left and right handed......I win alot of bets

Ah, a wibertarian?

I use both left and right in using the computer mouse to navigate. I prefer left and write with my write, er, right hand at the same time. I can bat left and right but throw like a, er, girl (I know, I know) with my left.

Did you know that... my daughter is right handed but bats left handed.

....American Bombay cats are completely 'black' down to the root of their fur. Though bred to be black, very rarely they are known to be Sable in color also.

did you know there's some love in the air?

Did you know that grey cats are actually black cats, but there's a mess-up in their genes that makes the black color grey. And almost all black cats are tabbies (I could be wrong here), which is why, when the light hits a black cat a certain way, you can see the tabby stripes.

A banana has more vitamin C than an orange does.

A banana has more vitamin C than an orange does.

False

Bananas do not contain more Vitamin C than oranges. Bananas contain 10.74 mg of vitamin C versus oranges which contain 69.69 mg. The daily value % of bananas is 17.9%. The daily value % of oranges is 116%

I did not know that!

About 25 years ago, after my return to home from Gally, I worked aboard my father's fishing vessel and we went out to sea to catch school(s) of herrings. I noticed that there was a new machine added on the deck and I asked my father and uncle what it was for. They explained that it was used to filter out scales from fishes and the scales would be dumped into several bins. The scales would be sent to Mexican comestic company which had capability to turn scales into nail painters.

They were very heavy to be carried in a 3 feet x 2 feet x 1 1/2 feet wood box, so you would need two strong men to bring up and lift it over the wharf.

They brought ALOT oF MONEY into my father's company coffer.

Back