Did not you notice this forum become MORE popular ?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you noticed this forum has gotten MORE popular? Oh my gosh, I could not even catch up with all those threads since I have not been online for six hours. The replies were quicker than I expected.

I think this site has gotten extremely POPULAR than any other Deaf Forums. Alex did marvelous job to maintain this forum to allow everyone to post hysterical and allow enjoyments. Those are the best medication. I would rather read this forum instead of going to see a psychologist.

It is amazing to see how much each of us post per day. Especially Freaky posts, "Did you notice", it over 40,000 viewed and over 9,100 posted.

I think, we all of us need to establish a 12-steps therapy session for every week to help us reduce our addiction to the AllDeaf Forum.

"Hello, my name is Sabrina. I could not even get out of my chair. My ten fingers keep on the keyboard and my middle finger roll up the scroll up and down on the mouse. Poor my mouse, it melts itself away. My deeply breath and laugh makes my monitor get messy. :(

I can hold my urine until I am finish to read and reply. I did not have a time to make another coffee cup or eat anything until I am satisfied to read other people's replies and posts."

Oh gosh, I need the 12-steps session. How can I keep my ten fingers off my keyboard. Heeeeellllllpppppp MEEEEEE !

I think, I am cracking up with alldeaf.com than other forums.

~ Sabrina

P.S. If this site ever goes down or the server license expires. I may have to go to a nearby mental hospital. ;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Sabrina
Oh gosh, I could not even catch up all those reading and replying while I was not on the line like six hours. Most of the members replied and posted very quicker than I expect.

I think, this site is extremely POPULAR than other Deaf Forums. Alex did a marvelous time to do design and creative this site to make everyone hysterically laugh which is the best medication. I did rather read this forum instead of going to see a psychologist. ;)

It is amazing to see how much of us post per day. Especially Freaky posts, "Did you notice", it over 40,000 people view and over 9,100 posts.

I think, we all of us need to establishment 12 step therapy session every weekly to help us reduce addiction to the AllDeaf Forum. ;)

Hello, my name is Sabrina. I could not even get out of my chair. My ten fingers keep on the keyboard and my middle finger roll up the scroll up and down on the mouse. Poor my mouse, it melts it away. My breath and laugh makes my monitor messy. :(

I can hold my urine until I am finish to read and reply. I did not have a time to make another coffee cup or eat anything until I am satisfied to read other people's replies and posts.

Oh gosh, I need go to 12 step session how can I keep my ten fingers off my keyboard. Heeeeellllllpppppp MEEEEEE !

I think, I am cracking up with alldeaf.com than other forums. :(

~ Sabrina

me too I' m addicted to this alldeaf forum (s) .... I thank to ALEX for making this web sites on all deaf(s). :D

P.S. If this site down or the server expire license. I may go to Mental Hospital. :D

:rofl: i think you are funny that you said that :laugh2:

I am stuck with this alldeaf.com
omelet.gif

Yes, this site is addicting. I was expecting to play games at work. Oh well. LOL.

You are not the only one who's very addicted to Alldeaf.com. I'm one of them. :o

I am addicted to this site already, too! And my addiction to it is impossible to sink away.

Have you noticed this forum has gotten MORE popular? Oh my gosh, I could not even catch up with all those threads since I have not been online for six hours. The replies were quicker than I expected.

I think this site has gotten extremely POPULAR than any other Deaf Forums. Alex did marvelous job to maintain this forum to allow everyone to post hysterical and allow enjoyments. Those are the best medication. I would rather read this forum instead of going to see a psychologist.

It is amazing to see how much each of us post per day. Especially Freaky posts, "Did you notice", it over 40,000 viewed and over 9,100 posted.

I think, we all of us need to establish a 12-steps therapy session for every week to help us reduce our addiction to the AllDeaf Forum.

"Hello, my name is Sabrina. I could not even get out of my chair. My ten fingers keep on the keyboard and my middle finger roll up the scroll up and down on the mouse. Poor my mouse, it melts itself away. My deeply breath and laugh makes my monitor get messy. :(

I can hold my urine until I am finish to read and reply. I did not have a time to make another coffee cup or eat anything until I am satisfied to read other people's replies and posts."

Oh gosh, I need the 12-steps session. How can I keep my ten fingers off my keyboard. Heeeeellllllpppppp MEEEEEE !

I think, I am cracking up with alldeaf.com than other forums.

~ Sabrina

P.S. If this site ever goes down or the server license expires. I may have to go to a nearby mental hospital. ;)

:rofl: Sabrina!!!!!! exactly and SO TRUE!!!!! hahaha im also ADDICTED to this site too *joins up with the AllDeaf addiction group* hahaha

if its shut down or what happen to it..
we better find a mental hospital for alldeaf members only..
hahah hehe

If you put a mini ref. in your room, you probably will reach more than 500 posts per day..mmm....

Originally posted by MsGiglz
if its shut down or what happen to it..
we better find a mental hospital for alldeaf members only..
hahah hehe

I could be your roommate ;)

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I would have to be locked up...I'll be so out of control. :p

You may go with One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest group. Jack Nicholson and the bitch nurse can't wait to see you. :naughty:

edit: group instead of session. Oooops

Last edited:
Yea.

But...

No offense, Alex - I got really bored with the site due to those pointless "Ask me anything!!" threads. : shrugs : Your site is much better than other forums I checked.

I said my part.

Back