Did not you notice this forum become MORE popular ?

Whore the planet! (stole the "hack the planet" from Matthew Lillard's character, ceral killer)

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Ha ha..or being chased by wife running with a big butcher knife...

:snickering at Lisa:

You sound like Scream movie. Poor those teenager kids !

I think, there are more member become addict to this site. :D Next person will be HanzenRider :applause:

GoldLeaf is first person to see a therapy today at 11:30 a.m.

Chel will be second person to see a therapy today at 1:30 p.m.

Who next to make an appointment ? :dunno:

think that i might be next to go see the therpay cuz i am in very deepest depression ....

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Not me! Don't take me! Noooo Stop dragging me!

You may go with One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest group. They are waiting for your psychiatrist referring your evaluation and health insurance. It should be ready by Friday night.

Bitch nurse can't wait to see you. :D

Originally posted by knightwolf68
think that i might be next to go see the therpay cuz i am in very deepest depression ....

Make an appointment to see your psychologist as soon as possible. Why are you waiting for ?

Originally posted by Sabrina
Make an appointment to see your psychologist as soon as possible. Why are you waiting for ?
i already took care of it !!! bark bark

I think, I have a mentally unstable because of addicted to alldeaf.com eventually, just like... THE REST OF YOU!!!! :eek:

bbnt really crack me up last night. :lol:

Sabrina

I think, there are more member become addict to this site. :D Next person will be HanzenRider :applause:

GoldLeaf is first person to see a therapy today at 11:30 a.m.

Chel will be second person to see a therapy today at 1:30 p.m.

Who next to make an appointment ? :dunno:

therapy>> I never went rencetly!! ::wtf:

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
therapy>> I never went rencetly!! ::wtf:

You could not keep your ten fingers off from your keyboard since you posted 4,100 now. Obviously, you need to go to 12 step therapist group with us.

Your appointment is more priority than us. :eek:

:lol: Sabrina

You could not keep your ten fingers off from your keyboard since you posted 4,100 now. Obviously, you need to go to 12 step therapist group with us.

Your appointment is more priority than us. :eek:

:lol: Sabrina

no neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, I don't need your help :rofl:

:nana:

We have unstable mental right now. :eek: I may sleep in the room next to you. We will have a party every night :naughty:

:nana:

We have unstable mental right now. :eek: I may sleep in the room next to you. We will have a party every night :naughty:

WHOAAAAAAAAA :eek:

:shock: Never noticed this thread -- eeps...not til today. :roll: Doesn't matter...since I'm here now! :laugh2:

Obviously, I'm a big time AD addict as I've been here over a year now and look at how many posts I've made and am almost always here every day. ;)

Take me in wacko room.. becz i'm already deep addiction...
Oh uh no.. am I already POSTWHORE... *oh shucks* Yeah.. I'm addiction..

Yeah, I´m agree everything what you all say.

I´m addict on AD, too... :fly: :D

I can´t live without AD forum. :D

Back