Did not you notice this forum become MORE popular ?

I advise you the members to watch that movie "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest". It reminds me of oppressive on the Deaf for forbid to watch TV, what a bitch nurse !

I think Silience Gold will love that bitch nurse.

Jeeze, I better my ten fingers off this keyboard bye bye bye...

~ Sabrina

yeah, I am addicted to this than I am addicted to my mountain dew. dammmit.

Hey, mountain dew, give me more pleasures! LOL ha ha

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
yeah, I am addicted to this than I am addicted to my mountain dew. dammmit.

Hey, mountain dew, give me more pleasures! LOL ha ha

Oh sure since I am mountain dew fan. :naughty:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I would have to be locked up...I'll be so out of control. :p

hahaha.. naww.. you will be running around in the mental hosp.. and groping us the old ladies.. hehe haha

Originally posted by MsGiglz
hahaha.. naww.. you will be running around in the mental hosp.. and groping us the old ladies.. hehe haha

Ha ha..or being chased by wife running with a big butcher knife...

:snickering at Lisa:

I found this site though a deaf msn group called Deaf International and I thought I would try this message board then bam it's the best site ever and I am even already addicted to it!!! hehe :D

wow more people are becoming addiction to AD 2.03 yay!!! I am also one of them. My life will not able to be same without it. More fun than AOL's deaf chatroom and deafchat.com that which I cannot keep up with issues like 24/7.
Only answer is go to Alldeaf.com for catch up with any issues without difficult. That why I said to myself. "Diehead ADer"

HI my name is JAVAPRIDE i am a ALLDEAF ADDICT. WILL DIE an ADDICT AS WELL! LOL! :) {_}8 BREWED coffee right next to me LOL!

YESSSSSSSS i am addict to this site!! i came here EVERYDAY wont missing even if i go on trip something check on my sidekick go in alldeaf :lol: thank yo Laza !! i am almost boring to dying in AOL deaf chatroom always BORING!!! found this site REAL AWESOME keep me enjoy wont boring woo hoo * kisss to this site * lol :D

YEAH, I STAY ALWAY STICK WITH THIS SITE... I STAY OUT OF TROUBLE MAKER! SO THIS KEEP ME BIZZY!! :thumb:

Back