Did am I right to do about not truth married :(:(

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
****Change names Kathy and Lisa from real names.****

My friend Lisa and I talked about our good friend Kathy who married his husband ( for three years ) who didn't tell her that he was gay before!

How..

First, Lisa and I disbelieved that person told me about her husband.. But Gulps show us email pictures of him with former lover gay! So clearly evident pictures!

Lisa was tease her abouth her husband act funny gay but Kathy told her No way and Her husband dislike gay!?? Not truth!! Geez!! :eek:

My friend Lisa got upset and want tell Kathy what her husband did!!

I told Lisa back off and don't tell Kathy and None of our business

Now Lisa pissed at me to not tell Kathy? :pissed: Said.. I will lose friend Kathy when she find out about her husband?

Did I am right? Ugh pls help me here! :dunno:

also Lisa want send pictures to Kathy

I told her NO!!!!

also Lisa want send pictures to Kathy

I told her NO!!!!

Absolutely, do not get any involve with other people’s business. It will devastate your friendship.

I certainly agree with you, do not show any pictures to her. Back-off from other people’s business.

Not worth to involve, it will cause your mental and physical burden when those people accuse you or your friend. Lisa's doing is very wrong ! Obviously, she is troublemaker.

Best way to keep your mouth shut and peace !

Perhaps, her husband really loves her and that his gay life is in his past?

Perhaps, her husband really loves her and that his gay life is in his past?

L8ike what Vamp said... he could have left his former lifestyle and wanted a fresh start. No need to mess his present life up...

Some people wanted to help their friends but they do not understand how they can destroy a good thing. But if the husband did not keep his vow, not being faithful to his wife, she should know before she gets hurt worse later.

Do not get involved.
Stay out!

If you are concerning about Kathy's husband, I recommend you to talk to him straight upfront that shows your friendship because you care more about her. Don't push Kathy's husband's button to hard, just show your concern to have conversation.

Husband and wife alone need to admit, not someone else. Now, if he is gay, and he is struggling the lifestyle as he loves her. His wife is very responsible to do to please her husband in everyway. If a 3rd party constantly inteferes btwn them two, it will be very hard on the husband. Bec I'm one of 'em going thru that. It is very painful. Let the husband and wife work it out themselves. But yeah, give husband sometime to figure it out.

Sure I will back off!!! :):):)

Lisa said I will lose friend with Kathy when she find out that I knew about her husband.. I told her I do not care :dunno: because Kathy is one responsible to questions to her husband to before married! Not ours!

Because We knew Kathy is against gay and lesbian she will freak out ! She is very religious Catholic! Plus Kathy told Lisa that Her husband was never gay! :shock:

Then Kathy discussed with men who knew her husband..

Her husband was an affair of his gay lovers so They got into a fight at Gay Bar then He determine to move out of a state when He met Kathy from on-line

Also.. Kathy was complain and hurry up find a guy then start family!! Guess she is big mistake..

Notice at Parties.. Kathy was social or chatting with people.. I looked at her husband always alone sit another room and watch tv. :dunno:

What a sad! :(:(:(

i would agree with posts!

you must stay out about gay or lesbian people but you cant getting include gay or lesbian lovers if your spouse would found out they you should files for divorces! or split whatevers if your marriages not work out!

i would agree with posts!

you must stay out about gay or lesbian people but you cant getting include gay or lesbian lovers
I am not undy you.. what include???
if your spouse its from my friend Not my spouse?? :dunno: would found out they you should files for divorces! or split whatevers if your marriages not work out!

Please read careful!!!

I would tell Kathy...

I would want to know if my husband was gay if I am Kathy.

Kathy wouldn't get mad...
She probably already know...

Sure I will back off!!! :):):)

Lisa said I will lose friend with Kathy when she find out that I knew about her husband.. I told her I do not care :dunno: because Kathy is one responsible to questions to her husband to before married! Not ours!

Because We knew Kathy is against gay and lesbian she will freak out ! She is very religious Catholic! Plus Kathy told Lisa that Her husband was never gay! :shock:

Then Kathy discussed with men who knew her husband..

Her husband was an affair of his gay lovers so They got into a fight at Gay Bar then He determine to move out of a state when He met Kathy from on-line

Also.. Kathy was complain and hurry up find a guy then start family!! Guess she is big mistake..

Notice at Parties.. Kathy was social or chatting with people.. I looked at her husband always alone sit another room and watch tv. :dunno:

What a sad! :(:(:(

Kathy will not blame you because it is not your place to be in her problem. She will be hurt if someone else tells her about her husband that means this person is selfish/greedy.

Be sure to stay out and tell your friend that it is none of her business to get involved either.

****Change names Kathy and Lisa from real names.****

My friend Lisa and I talked about our good friend Kathy who married his husband ( for three years ) who didn't tell her that he was gay before!

How..

First, Lisa and I disbelieved that person told me about her husband.. But Gulps show us email pictures of him with former lover gay! So clearly evident pictures!

Lisa was tease her abouth her husband act funny gay but Kathy told her No way and Her husband dislike gay!?? Not truth!! Geez!! :eek:

My friend Lisa got upset and want tell Kathy what her husband did!!

I told Lisa back off and don't tell Kathy and None of our business

Now Lisa pissed at me to not tell Kathy? :pissed: Said.. I will lose friend Kathy when she find out about her husband?

Did I am right? Ugh pls help me here! :dunno:

Yes you doing right to not involve this issue. Never involve people's live because it's none of your business. Yes you are right to tell Lisa to not involve this issues.

Lisa threaten you for lose your friendship with her sound that she is not your true friend. If she is really your true friend then she would respect you for that but she doesn't. She is no friend.

if any of my friend tried to threaten me for not telling to my friend/friends about their spouse.. that's None of my business.... and *my friend* is no longer my friend because I will not accept any threaten or any lies etc*

Just let your friend find out herself, but the husband himself should be honest with his own wife it is sad to see that husband hide himself.

Wendy

Stay out and if your friend tell Kathy then she will lose her friend. It will stir up the friendship.

Next time if there is a party and her husband is in the other room watching tv. Why not go talk to him and try to courage him to come out and talk with you for a while.

Back