Deleted friend's GF from facebook v. why should that be an issue? (it is)

Why should I waste my time to find out who do not want to be friend with me. This app is worthless. :)

Why should I waste my time to find out who do not want to be friend with me. This app is worthless. :)

Same, don't really bother to care about the app. I eventually find out later the people who do it anyway. Water off duck's back.

I think a lot of people take fb way too serious these days...if I deleted someone, it's like I committed this horrible crime. Good grief! They need to get a life.

Recently, two days before Halloween Day my close buddy had alerted me about my ex-bf that had attempted to access in his facebook account and FB gave him the information about the alert, my buddy traced the IP location - Sacramento, some miles away from Carmichael where he currently resides, it certainly had to be him the stalker. Then it gave me another alerted thought for the first time a couple of minutes after my buddy told me the alarming news, so yeah I got real so upset and so aggravated like paranoid nuts after I found out by checking around my Deaf brother's facebook friends list and there was my infamous ex-stalking boyfriend on his list. I was like WTF I must have missed that for maybe more than half year or so even with learning that the stalker had made 2 different FB accounts. I texted my brother immediately and told him why in the world is that perv obsessive stalker being on his list? And he told me that he didn't realize it and said that he the stalker had requested him to add as a friend, he had never contacted my brother in ANY way or one another. Wtf? Hello, wake the fk up the reason why he was in my brother's list is because he was being watching around on FB thru me. Jesus!!! I harshily recommended my brother to remove and block that fucker immediately and so he did. Now then still one more...my younger sister too. The stalker is on her list once again. Oml.

Sadly, there are a lot of people who take Facebook personally.

I was just talking to a friend of mine earlier today about this. He found out that 5 of his friends deactivated their Facebook accounts. 3 of those were repeat deactivations. One was a woman who would simply deactivate her account because she didn't want to talk to her ex-boyfriend. One was a woman who wanted to be left alone. Well, either way... both situations could have been solved in a much easier manner instead of pissing off or worrying everyone else.

Instead of doing it to avoid her ex-boyfriend, she could have simply blocked him. If her account is public, then she can change her settings so that the public only sees her name... but not everything else.

Instead of doing it to be left alone, she can simply NOT sign on Facebook. That's the easiest thing anyone can do.

I don't believe in deleting people from my FB just because I don't talk to them.

I don't have millions of friends on my list anyway. I keep them around so that I know what's going on in their lives even if we don't socialize. I still care for them. I let them see my page although I don't reveal much. I allow them a space to comment if they ever feel like popping back into my life just to say hello.

That's how I am. Never know when you need that network. :dunno:

I loled. It's true. I get worked up when someone reads my message and just ignore it, but it's no big deal. It's just annoying and someone else would feel the same.

Oh well...

might to ignored hurt feeling, I don't think so stranger someone delete on me 5 or 8 people that is sad!

people are.. I have 192 friends waiting to be my friend on facebook and im not adding them...... They get butt hurt over it.

lol I have 266 friends but few always disappear from me but which didn't surprise me cuz I don't really take friends too serious on facebook anyway but few friends I knew since old aol days or h.s or whatever blehh but will you do the honor adding me? if not then that's cool :P but of course I'm always on facebook unless I get bored.. then I wud be out lol :cool2:

Sadly, there are a lot of people who take Facebook personally.

I was just talking to a friend of mine earlier today about this. He found out that 5 of his friends deactivated their Facebook accounts. 3 of those were repeat deactivations. One was a woman who would simply deactivate her account because she didn't want to talk to her ex-boyfriend. One was a woman who wanted to be left alone. Well, either way... both situations could have been solved in a much easier manner instead of pissing off or worrying everyone else.

Instead of doing it to avoid her ex-boyfriend, she could have simply blocked him. If her account is public, then she can change her settings so that the public only sees her name... but not everything else.

Instead of doing it to be left alone, she can simply NOT sign on Facebook. That's the easiest thing anyone can do.

omen woman is moron for sure... if she didn't want anyone know her name she can simple change her name.. not use her last name as usual ;) but one friend I knew from work she had probably over 10,000 friends but she deleted me from facebook but i didn't give a damn but i found her on twiter.. she kinda of gulped lol ;)

omen woman is moron for sure... if she didn't want anyone know her name she can simple change her name.. not use her last name as usual ;) but one friend I knew from work she had probably over 10,000 friends but she deleted me from facebook but i didn't give a damn but i found her on twiter.. she kinda of gulped lol ;)

sounds like she has a stalker.

Disliking someone isn't always the reason they get deleted.....

Back