Define L-I-F-E

Aphrodite

Reaction score
There are hundreds of ways to define life.... based on individual's viewpoints...

Back in high school, I would say this.. "Life is like a toilet paper" (Perhaps u will roll the eyes over this statement...)

Currently... at my point of a quarterlife... how could I define that?

As for now:

"Life is like a running creek as the water is always passing by.... and never rolls back..."

Expand this thread with your definitions! Be simple or be creative!

Life's like a season to me. Summer goes by and comes back after three seasons. Autumn goes by and comes back after three seasons. Winter goes by and comes back after three seasons. Spring goes by and comes back after three seasons. They come back however the weathers are always different almost each time.

Life is a journey of experiences and adventures that helps to better a person as he grows old.

My life is like a bad dream. Somebody wake me up!!

Life is bigger than meaning. Therefore, this question can not be answered.

i guess live, learn and sex.

Life is Meaningless.... life doesnt meant anything, just a life...

Life is Life, so, what the :deal:?

LIfe is just a one time thing, make the use out of it. Don't waste it on stupid things.

life is never be perfect. one day ya will get flawless life it is on rely what ya doing. :eek:

Life is a bitch but there is a time I sometimes ingore bad times that I need to get thru life I just forward it fast b4 I know it I'm at a good place that I can be happy with ;) heh.. but likewise it is SO short so live to the fullest and be WILD and don't let others tell u what to do ;)

Back