December 21st, 2012

No arguement. Why goverment put black cover in google.com/sky because government don't want people get panic or freak out. That's mean Government and scientists already know that will happen in 2012.
maybe because it's classified? you don't want terrorists to know, don't you?

How did people build the Pyramids 100,000 stones without machines, technology, vehicles in 10,000BC? obviously UFO did build pyramids.
well - as long as you have 1000000000000000000+ slaves + tree logs + animals (elephant/horse/mule/donkey/etc.) + etc.... they can do it. To put stones on top... they used temporary ramps and zig-zag ramps. God knows how many died doing this job.

sled1.gif

well.gif

meth2.GIF

Please stop watching Stargate movie & tv show too much. Even MacGyver can build it himself.

maybe because it's classified? you don't want terrorists to know, don't you?

well - as long as you have 1000000000000000000+ slaves + tree logs + animals (elephant/horse/mule/donkey/etc.) + etc.... they can do it. To put stones on top... they used temporary ramps and zig-zag ramps. God knows how many died doing this job.

sled1.gif

well.gif

meth2.GIF

Please stop watching Stargate too much. Even MacGyver can build it himself.

Honest with you Stargate and MacGyver are joke and I don't believe animals help with people to build pyramids. Even 10,000Bc movie are big JOKE!

Honest with you Stargate and MacGyver are joke and I don't believe animals help with people to build pyramids. Even 10,000Bc movie are big JOKE!

so you don't believe animals helped us build Wild West, agriculture, and buildings? since you believe those are a joke.... now you should know Dec 12 2012 is a joke too.

Jiro, tell me this is real or not? Why alien did come earth and got killed by UFO crashed in Arizona. I am sure they are from Nubiru or other universe.
autopsie.jpg

Jiro, tell me this is real or not?
autopsie.jpg

oh I made that when I was bored. my best prank of the century.... All I had to do is make a rubber alien costume on the mannequin... and then I went to this abandoned hospital couple hours from me to place the costume on the metal bed with some medical device around... gotta make it look realistic, ya know! oh and also I used photoshop to make it look old and stuff. lastly... I posted it on forum and then everybody took it too far. oh well. Internet is a serious business. :mad2:

lol.

so you don't believe animals helped us build Wild West, agriculture, and buildings? since you believe those are a joke.... now you should know Dec 12 2012 is a joke too.

I never said history are joke. If they are joke, then they should put in Comedy Central 'cause it's not my favorite show.

I never said history are joke. If they are joke, then they should put in Comedy Central 'cause it's not my favorite show.

well sounds like you agreed that animals helped us built Wild West, agriculture, and buildings... same for Egyptians. They had millions of slaves and thousand of animals. That's how they built pyramid. It's not that hard to understand.

You should head to library and pick up a book on how they built it. It's very detailed and it's got lot of pictures.

On December 21st, 2012, I'm going to go to work and hope that there won't be any traffic because of all the loonies in bomb shelters. I'm not spending a day in a fallout/bomb shelter just because some Mayan people got stoned, didn't finish their calender, and came up with some half assed excuse as to why they didn't keep going.

well sounds like you agreed that animals helped us built Wild West, agriculture, and buildings... same for Egyptians. They had millions of slaves and thousand of animals. That's how they built pyramid. It's not that hard to understand.

You should head to library and pick up a book on how they built it. It's very detailed and it's got lot of pictures.

yeah right good idea I should go ahead to library and get books and you go ahead watch History Channel then few days later we come back here and discuss what we learn. I think I can build Wild West with people because they are build by woods. Pyramids are stones, What's difference?

On December 21st, 2012, I'm going to go to work and hope that there won't be any traffic because of all the loonies in bomb shelters. I'm not spending a day in a fallout/bomb shelter just because some Mayan people got stoned, didn't finish their calender, and came up with some half assed excuse as to why they didn't keep going.

good one, good one! :laugh2:

yeah right good idea I should go ahead to library and get books and you go ahead watch History Channel then few days later we come back here and discuss what we learn. I think I can build Wild West with people because they are build by woods. Pyramids are stones, What's difference?

I did watch History Channel and it said the same - slaves + animals + their scientific creativity by using ramp/wheel/crane. I don't know what you're watching.... :dunno:

Actually people built Wild West with animals. there's no way you can build it with people alone (except a small cabin)... unless they possess some kind of superman strength to carry all the trees/supplies/etc from afar. Same for building railroad.

...How did people build the Pyramids 100,000 stones without machines, technology, vehicles in 10,000BC? obviously UFO did build pyramids. I think Alien come here Earth from Nibiru or another universe.
No, it's not obvious that UFOs built the pyramids. The pyramids just prove that ancient Egyptians were very intelligent and skilled people who accomplished massive construction projects on the backs of their slaves.

No arguement. Why goverment put black cover in google.com/sky because government don't want people get panic or freak out. That's mean Government and scientists already know that will happen in 2012. How did people build the Pyramids 100,000 stones without machines, technology, vehicles in 10,000BC? obviously UFO did build pyramids. I think Alien come here Earth from Nibiru or another universe.

I looked at another site that had more complete coverage in that area.

Here's the black box some people think is censorship:
Google Sky

Here's the same spot at another site. You can see the same bright star that is over the black box and the same cloud of dust that's partially covered by the black box.

SKY-MAP.ORG

Nothing unusual! Those gaps happen because those maps are made of lots of images put together like tiles and different maps use different data sets with different coverage. It's just like the blank areas on older Mercury maps that have mostly been filled in by the recent Messenger flybys. Nobody thought anyone was censoring secret alien cities on half of the planet just because we had only partial coverage of Mercury until recently.

Flip back and forth and you'll see the stars are in the same places. I used the two coordinates on the bottom left corner of the Google map to go to the same coordinates on the other site, which are in the upper right corner there.

Don't believe the doomsayers. We are safe. :D

Don't forget that thousands of people around the world have telescopes and regularly post their images on the internet. I looked at that very spot in the sky tonight and saw nothing unusual.

Were you in a cow pasture when you looked up, RedFox? You could not possibly see the methane in Mars, but look right under you. :lol:

:bowlol:

It's true that people shouldn't live in fear of this date.

There's so many theories out there that you just have to use your discretion as you are reading them and draw your own conclusions.

I'm gonna be sailing a ship when this happen. I'm sure we're able to see another planet this close. Why not on a sea?

I read a book about 2012 and the prophecies/possibilities, approximately 600 pages book. Right now my parents is borrowing that book. This book was very interesting I've read.

The book doesn't even mentioned about the Nibiru/Planet X. Sorry, but it don't. It mostly talk about how we changing our world and our cultures, also it talks about mostly of the theory of our existence and the universe. Some of the prophecies sounds very exicting, such like we probably go advance into the planetary system from the nation system, there are 9 underworlds according to this book that I talked about. Other things that this book talk about is when we discover other new planet, we tend to have very impact events at about the same time.

Also interesting thing I want to say, fire is the first and it create the air, then fire and air both created the soil, and all three, fire, air, and soil all create the water. All of them combined create the life. It's part of the universe.

There are too many prophecies in this book that I couldn't remember all of them, but they sounds good. Like we start to eat the organic foods, we use the technologies more often like the cell phones, computers, etc. The women start to have their own fulfilled rights as men, and everything.

I've done much research on the line about 2012 and found out that the Nibiru/Planet X or doomsday ideas was actually comes from just a woman, Nancy. Her website is the Zetatalk, the link is this: ZetaTalk

You might find a lot of pictures of the sun with other noticably planet around the sun, with the stars maps. It is pretty obsiviously that this planet around the Sun was actually our neighbor planet, the Venus, if you look at the star map very carefully.

The NASA doesn't have any evidence about any planets hitting our earth. The NASA said if there are any planet, then it will be able to be visible from naked eye at the sky.

The Wikipedia has good article, the link is: 2012 doomsday prediction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So I don't really see anything that make 2012 a doomsday, but a interesting positive future. Who knows anyway :)

I am going to plan my next wedding for this date. I figure my world comes to an end either way

We don't know when the world would end..only God knows. However, I don't believe that the world would end in 2012..we would be living lives!

Back