December 21st, 2012

Read your bible, even Jesus said: "no one knows the day or time" and also: Don't be fooled! Live your life in accordance with God and do right, then when He does come, you won't be caught off guard...just like a thief in the night comes unexpected, so will your time.
That's right.

Read your bible, even Jesus said: "no one knows the day or time" and also: Don't be fooled! Live your life in accordance with God and do right, then when He does come, you won't be caught off guard...just like a thief in the night comes unexpected, so will your time.

*curious* Who wrote the bible, you read?

That day will come; we just don't know when.

Some people will enjoy the beautiful new world that results; some will not be able to enjoy it.

Reba's post
He wants to end this present world so He can create a new and better world. That is not a hopeless future; that is a future full of hope.

that's exact what I was being told the same thing what you said here at 35 years ago.

Why would God want us to end?

If we believe in the end of world, then we would feel hopeless. We are going to end anyway.

I am not sure what I am going to say..

I would love to answer your question here but I can't. :aw:

If you're interested more in this stuff, check out Project Camelot | Welcome.

I discovered that site through another Deaf friend that was browsing it. Of course, you need to open your mind a little and be wary of what you read there as it will challenge your belief system and some information will shake you to your very core.

You simply have to draw your own conclusions as to what you believe or don't believe.

I think Planet X will bring the people back that once reside the Planet Earth before the dinosuars. Remember the Atlantis, the myth? Same thing? Or could it be the place where people disapper to thru the triangle near Florida?

What about 2 planets being side to side and between them opens a portal to another universe or possiblity heaven?

I tell people at work that I'm just hanging around to watch the world end in 12.12.12.

I also tell people it is so nice of God to wait to end the world until we could watch it on blu-ray and HDTV.

I tell people at work that I'm just hanging around to watch the world end in 12.12.12.

I also tell people it is so nice of God to wait to end the world until we could watch it on blu-ray and HDTV.

:laugh2:

And OMG...you know what? If you divide 12/12/12 by 2/2/2 you get 6/6/6! Oh no, this is worse than I thought!

So that means, half of something in the world should've died 2 years and a half ago.
I knew it! I was just waiting to tell you I told you so.

Holy cow, I just had a deja vu moment. Thanks to my class calendar archive thing.

On June 06, 2006, from 9AM-12AM I was sitting in Social Stratification lecture listening to the professor talk about the materials over the finals.
Then I had another one lecture at 7-10PM for Sociology of Death and bereavement.

That would've been so depressing had I died during those courses. Especially in that 7PM class. I died learning about how to deal with people with dead people. Fun stuff!

So that means, half of something in the world should've died 2 years and a half ago.
I knew it! I was just waiting to tell you I told you so

Just means we get to have twice the fun

Cuz two devils are always better than one

Holy cow, I just had a deja vu moment. Thanks to my class calendar archive thing.

On June 06, 2006, from 9AM-12AM I was sitting in Social Stratification lecture listening to the professor talk about the materials over the finals.
Then I had another one lecture at 7-10PM for Sociology of Death and bereavement.

That would've been so depressing had I died during those courses. Especially in that 7PM class. I died learning about how to deal with people with dead people. Fun stuff!

Well, let's just thank our lucky stars you weren't inthe first half.:cool2:

Back