December 21st, 2012

and beside.... what does it matter if it ends in 2012? Like I said - if you really think it's going to end in 2012, then get out and live your life. get drunk. get laid. get high. :cool2:

if you don't... well then you're wrong and we're right that nothing is going to happen in 2012.

Amen

and beside.... what does it matter if it ends in 2012? Like I said - if you really think it's going to end in 2012, then get out and live your life. get drunk. get laid. get high. :cool2:

if you don't... well then you're wrong and we're right that nothing is going to happen in 2012.

Of course, I'm not buy any story about happen in 2012, even one person said world will end in 2012 and I feel like have no respect for them.

DLOP, You can believe whatever you want but never happen and you just make wishes.

people also said the world would come to an end on 6/6/2006 but we're still here.

Oh interesting, I don't know that.

I don't believe about when world will be end and nothing is new.

Read your bible, even Jesus said: "no one knows the day or time" and also: Don't be fooled! Live your life in accordance with God and do right, then when He does come, you won't be caught off guard...just like a thief in the night comes unexpected, so will your time.

planet is coming?mmm

but i dont believe it would be dec 12 , 2012.. bs! but 2012 topic.. anything possible.. like i say other thread.. "" what what if if if if all those were wrong infor what are we say , what are they say?? ooooo

I'm just thinking, if this really happens on 12/12/2012, I'll probably be working on a research project for my M.S. at that time. What a great way to end life eh?

I thought of backward...2012 = 2102?? I don't want to die that young age...I want to watch my son grows up, graduate, get married, have his own kids etc....

I thought of backward...2012 = 2102?? I don't want to die that young age...I want to watch my son grows up, graduate, get married, have his own kids etc....

if it was 2102 then that's nothing for us to worry about, I'll be already dead before the time it hits us :laugh2:

Right...I was hoping it would be in 2102 instead of 2012. But we'll see what happen when the time gets near by. :ugh:
if it was 2102 then that's nothing for us to worry about, I'll be already dead before the time it hits us :laugh2:

WHAT WHAT IF IF IF it is not 2012.. it may be like 2021????? or 2201? or 2120? or what????

Back