Deaf upset at Netflix for not captioning instant videos

Don't copy your DVD ! That's real illegally download!

You must go to any stores. And you can find your DVD with Subtitle caption or Closed Caption.!

It is legal in Canada as long as it is used on a peer to peer network.

It is jsut illegal to have a server where stores copyrighted software, music or books in Canada.

The ISPs in Canada can act only on behalf of MPAA, RIAA or movie/music distribution companies with their legal documents or court order in order to track down downloaders.

I posted this a couple month ago. Anyway, I watched netflix for instant video online which I liked it but no CC which is sadly however I watched foreign movie with english subtitled, I like foreign movie. I hope they will have CC for instant video online.

I switched to netflix from blockbuster ;)

I'm still a Netflix user, I only use their service for DVD, I don't use the instant videos. I prefer to enjoy movie on my 37 inch HDTV and play DVD on my PS3. :)

I'm still a Netflix user, I only use their service for DVD, I don't use the instant videos. I prefer to enjoy movie on my 37 inch HDTV and play DVD on my PS3. :)
Yeah, same here... with Blockbuster Online.

I see no point paying extra just to download videos and watch them. I rather get them on DVD. :)

Back