Deaf People & Jobs

kashveera

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just curious to know what job opportunities are available for deaf people? Post your job here, so maybe the rest of us can see what we could do!!

Kashveera

Hey guys...

I wanted to know what jobs you guys do? so that maybe one of us can do it? so post your jobs!!

Kashveera

I used to have 2 jobs when I was in high school. It was in 2 different dollar stores in my hometown. I enjoyed it! :)

I'm a full-time graphic designer working for a regional division of a media corporation.

I'm a full-time graphic designer working for a regional division of a media corporation.

Good, have you back here....

err um... Wha..happend your hairdo... ? r u shaved hair off ? Feel hot ?
Look'n good on you... so great!

sorry it's way off topic...

Let's back topic here...

Welcome Back, Banjo :thumb: I'm glad to see you around here...

I'm full time working at Utilities Division for US Government.

Full time SRA at Gallaudet University, Campus Life Dept.

Awesome, I just wanted to know what kinds of jobs deaf people do! I am studying to be a chartered accountant, I know I will be one!!

Its cool to see a graphic designer!!

Nice to know this!

Kashveera

Full time SRA at Gallaudet University, Campus Life Dept.

*off topic*

I was wondering if Gallaudet University have online colleges? PM me if you want... Thank you:cool:

Back to topic... No job here... working on going to college or maybe online

Good luck to the rest of you guys!! **smile**

A teachers aide....even though I am a volunteer medical person that spends time at hospitals, and I work at a mcdonalds

A teachers aide....even though I am a volunteer medical person that spends time at hospitals, and I work at a mcdonalds

That's cool man, I always thought I'd be a doctor, but life had other plans for me!! I hope the medical field is cool!! I'm lovin' it!! Hope you enjoying McDonalds!!

Kashveera

My pleasure, In South Africa, we have an unemployment rate of 48%, and guess what, deaf people are the worse off when it comes to finding jobs, thats why I was wondering how you guys actually make your way through life!!

Once again...All the luck!

Kashveera

Back