Deaf man arrested for homicide

Christopher

Karina said:
Do you know what state he's from? :rofl:
Well, when i met him thru Ringo, he was livin' in Manchester KY.. but few wks ago, i found out that he moved to NC where Tallie lived!

I'm new to this!!! i dont even know if my msg would be sent to u..... when i clicked "submit reply", the sign came up and said " the followin' errors occurred when this msg was submitted: 1. The msg u have entered is too short, pls lengthen ur msg to at least 1 characters." i was like huh? whateva.. so u might get few msgs from me cuz i dont even knwo if it went thru or not!.. HHEELLPP MMEEE! ((winka))

Forgive me for saying this, but I do NOT want to make any tribution to Tallie.

Although I do not know Tallie or Chris well enough, I know them enough that they would NOT seek any help.

My dear special friend was tired and angry. She tried to convince them over again and again to seek help. Chris had serious drug problem and Tallie constantly defended for him, even when he beat her. They were together for years.

Tallie was the one who repeatedly told us to back off, saying that she could handle him and that she did not need our help.

In fact, she and Chris laughed in my friend's face for encouraging them to seek help.

Look where it got her. *shaking head*

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that she deserves it, but it is not like she never saw it coming.

Youens said:

Although I do not know Tallie or Chris well enough, I know them enough that they would NOT seek any help.

My dear special friend was tired and angry. She tried to convince them over again and again to seek help. Chris had serious drug problem and Tallie constantly defended for him, even when he beat her. They were together for years.

Tallie was the one who repeatedly told us to back off, saying that she could handle him and that she did not need our help.

In fact, she and Chris laughed in my friend's face for encouraging them to seek help.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that she deserves it, but it is not like she never saw it coming.

DANG.. I WONDER WHY CHRIS DIDNT KILL ME... HE HAS NEVER BEEN VOILENT TOWARD ME.. CUZ WE WERE SEEIN' EACHOTHER FROM JAN TO APRIL 7TH.. (I DIDNT KNOW THAT HE AND TALLIE WERE STILL SEEIN' EACHOTHER).. HE LIED TO ME, HE TOLD ME THAT THEY BROKE UP BLAH BLAH... I KINDA FEEL RESPONSBILE FOR TALLIE'S DEATH... LONG STORY!!!

Youens said:

Wish Tallie would took your advice.. Lots of women (men too) who have been abused by other signficient is very hard to get of the relationships.. It's unfortunate for her to get into deep trouble with him. She did see my friend for help. My friend tried to help her but she was very confused because she loved chris so much.

There are millions women like Tallie's situation who have abused relationships. thats so sad..

:crazy: I cannot believe how CL did to Tallie...I personally knew CL from MSSD...he always told me to stay out of trouble and we used to chat alot about political issues and etc....now look at him..he's shamed for what he did...alot of my friends in Masschusetts was TOTAL SHOCKED at his doings.....

I do not understand why he killed her what the Reason of Killing her? Was he always a bad Person? Sorry for the Questions but I am Curious What is going on and what made him do it?

Cheri -- it was apparently a domestic issue that lead Chris to kill Tallie -- no he wasnt always a bad person

BigSpike -- sounds like i may know u if u were at MSSD in the late 80s -- i agree Chris could be political sometimes and from what i remmy he was also involved with the Judicial Board, JR NAD and other organizations (if im correct on this qq *digging thru my memory banks*)

Cheri said:
I do not understand why he killed her what the Reason of Killing her? Was he always a bad Person? Sorry for the Questions but I am Curious What is going on and what made him do it?

I just suspect that chris might be obession problems and couldn't let her go and would proably become possesion of her soul so nobody else can have her .. Know what i mean ??? or is it possible heavy drugs led him off track to harm her ??? nobody seem know the answer or reasons why

by the way, I do know chris via deafuniverse as Mdsattile or something like that ... I didn't realize that it was him until one of my good friends just inform me who Chris is .. I was so shock and i recall that Chris is very polication debate with me over on line ... I thought he is great personality ... but now ????

Chris's name at deafuniverse was Mastiff or JediMasterMastiff or something like that.

I heard news that he has stomach cancer and apparently, it is true - if that is the case, I wonder if he did not want Tallie to move on and live without him if he dies so he kills her first. :pissed:

He had a drug problem as well as jealously issues, so they could have contributed to this.

I know someone that went to school with him - I better not say his name here out of respect for his privacy but if you think you know this person I am talking about, I can tell you his name via PM. He was Chris' classmate.

Fly Free said:
Cheri -- it was apparently a domestic issue that lead Chris to kill Tallie -- no he wasnt always a bad person

BigSpike -- sounds like i may know u if u were at MSSD in the late 80s -- i agree Chris could be political sometimes and from what i remmy he was also involved with the Judicial Board, JR NAD and other organizations (if im correct on this qq *digging thru my memory banks*)

I am MSSD class of 1991...I attend MSSD from 1989 until 1991...when I entered as Junior... CL and I became friend fast...we became chit chat buddies...its how it occured smile...

Lost Kiwi said:
Chris's name at deafuniverse was Mastiff or JediMasterMastiff or something like that.

I heard news that he has stomach cancer and apparently, it is true - if that is the case, I wonder if he did not want Tallie to move on and live without him if he dies so he kills her first. :pissed:

He had a drug problem as well as jealously issues, so they could have contributed to this.

I know someone that went to school with him - I better not say his name here out of respect for his privacy but if you think you know this person I am talking about, I can tell you his name via PM. He was Chris' classmate.

Out of curious were u member for Deafuniverse before ???? me ?? yeah same sn here as usually i am sure that u already knew it s me lol but doesn't say anything to me shrugh .. how nice of u ??? haha just kidding ...

Lost Kiwi said:
LOL knighwolf - I don't post here often. Its me pknz ;)
*drop my jaw* stare at u YOOOOOUUUUUU ???????? *faint fall down on the floor * what the fackkkk are u doing here ??? wow It has been so heckkk ageeessss !!! shrugh u haven't bump and say hi to me what so shame on u !! lol let's talk to each other on pm ..... i was so freak out to hear from u again !!!

BigSpike said:
I am MSSD class of 1991...I attend MSSD from 1989 until 1991...when I entered as Junior... CL and I became friend fast...we became chit chat buddies...its how it occured smile...

ahh sounds like u went into MSSD fall of 1989 -- i was already gone -- i graduated with the class of 1989 :D

Chris Lambert

HiYa!

I wanna ya'll know that Chris doesnt have a stomach cancer.. it s all untrue! I called n spoke to the guard last week, I asked if s true, and he said no he doesnt have it but he does have diabetes which ya'll already knew....

I ve met Chris last Feb when he came n visited me (we met thru Ringo)... He didnt even look sick or anythin' like that... but he did use insultin for his diabetes in front of me...

Thk u for ur time..

~Me~

Lost Kiwi said:

i know this is an old post. Tallie is a good friend of mine. We go to school together in manchester, NH. Here the update for you....he is being charged with capital murder and there will be a trial this summer which it is good. he gonna fry for good. i miss her and still thinks of her. If you know Tallie Antolins very well you can join this group which it is yahoo group. You can discuss and dedicate a memory about Tallie. Hope you can join! Here the link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tallie_Group/?yguid=77751743

do anyone know what going on with chris lambert? can anyone tell me anything about him??

I just found out there a motion trial for Chris Lambert on August 28th. He the one murdered my good friend I knew for many years. The real trial will be in February 2006.

i have met chris when he came out to california. i thought he seem a good guy but til i heard about this. it really hit me on what kind of a guy he is... now im wondering how or why he did it. do any one know ?

Back