Deaf man arrested for homicide

Ahhh finally....there will be a real trial this time for Chris Lambert. For 2 years, they been putting the trial for so damn long. Here is the blog that someone wrote about the recent trial. The real trial will come on August 13th, 2007. I hope they don't put it off for too damn long! :mad: I will let you know if anything new happens.

The blog below:

Mishka Zena » Blog Archive » Capital Murder Trial of Chris Lambert

Tallie Antolin will never be forgotten. :tears:

Just to let you know i heard from friend that there will be good news so I am waiting to hear to see if it okay to post in here. Finally, Tallie can rest in peace :) I will keep you posted soon. Wow, seeing there is over 4,000 views viewing this thread. This going to be big impact to all deaf community once we hears the news soon one day. Chris Lambert will be facing capital punishment which it mean he might face death penalty. I don't know if he the first deaf person in deaf history, ever being in death row.

Quick note

Quick Note:
I will send out brief summary about what going on in trial. Chris might will be spending his time in jail for only 32 years. It is not life in jail. In few days time, the explainations will be given out soon. Keep your eyes peeled for new updates.

Murder for Deaf

1 for North Carolina -- Morganton, NC -- Christopher Robert Lambert sentenced 33 years in prison for killed his girlfriend -- May 2004

FLORIDA MAN ACCEPTS LAST-MINUTE PLEA, LIFE IN PRISON

A deaf Florida man pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison Friday, three days before his capital murder trial was scheduled to begin. Joshua Wolfe, 25, of Jacksonville Beach, had been charged in the October 2002 slaying of Carmen Maria Reyes, whose beaten and stabbed body was found in her home by relatives four days after the crime. Wolfe's attorney, Gregg Steinberg, told the St. Augustine Record that he was surprised by his client's last-minute decision to accept a plea agreement. "But we saved his life, and that's what we always wanted to do," he said.

Murder for Deaf

1 for North Carolina -- Morganton, NC -- Christopher Robert Lambert sentenced 33 years in prison for killed his girlfriend -- May 2004

FLORIDA MAN ACCEPTS LAST-MINUTE PLEA, LIFE IN PRISON

A deaf Florida man pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison Friday, three days before his capital murder trial was scheduled to begin. Joshua Wolfe, 25, of Jacksonville Beach, had been charged in the October 2002 slaying of Carmen Maria Reyes, whose beaten and stabbed body was found in her home by relatives four days after the crime. Wolfe's attorney, Gregg Steinberg, told the St. Augustine Record that he was surprised by his client's last-minute decision to accept a plea agreement. "But we saved his life, and that's what we always wanted to do," he said.

That is so odd. Why can't the judge in Morganton, North Carolina do the same as the judge did punished deaf man in Florida? Laws different on both state? If Chris knew what he did was wrong then he would be staying in jail for long time but why 33 years???

That is so odd. Why can't the judge in Morganton, North Carolina do the same as the judge did punished deaf man in Florida? Laws different on both state? If Chris knew what he did was wrong then he would be staying in jail for long time but why 33 years???

depend on based Sentence guidence from Judge and Jury to make decision to sentence to put in the prison.

Deaf man did admit that kill my best friend what he did. They did give him "life Sentence" instead of "Death penality" as excute him. They finally gave him to life sentence

Some state if someone murder other people depend on how many counts of murder and sentence terms like as 30 year or above

Just to let you know i heard from friend that there will be good news so I am waiting to hear to see if it okay to post in here. Finally, Tallie can rest in peace :) I will keep you posted soon. Wow, seeing there is over 4,000 views viewing this thread. This going to be big impact to all deaf community once we hears the news soon one day. Chris Lambert will be facing capital punishment which it mean he might face death penalty. I don't know if he the first deaf person in deaf history, ever being in death row.

Hey .... psssssst, I grew up in New Port Richey Florida (off Cecilia DRive).

Now - getting back to the thread.

I knew Christopher Lambert - he was a drug addict (Heroin). I was his RA at Gally.

He was ALWAYS in shady business deals and there was ALWAYS someone really pissed off at him for scams he pulled on people.

I would say its a safe bet he was on drugs when he killed his gf. Came to his senses and realized what he had done ..... freaked out.

Oh well ... let this be a lesson, drugs will absolutely ruin your life and those around you.

*psst* i am off trouble creek lol

Anyway....well here what I think it is...it really varies in some state, depending on their laws. But it really depend on the severity of the crime. Now, the prosecutor is offering him lesser crime if he admit guilt and there are lot of evidences that is pointing at Chris which he is really in deep trouble. So, if he admit guilt, the prosecutor will offer him 33 years in jail. That's what he is offering. But in Florida, the prosecutor offer the different guy with different punishment which he will spend the rest of his life in jail. Florida law is lot harsher than it is in North Carolina law. Why can't North Carolina do the same as Florida did? No matter....laws is different anyway. I was hoping he stays in jail forever because I don't want him out and hurt another person out on the street. But 33 years....I might forget him in 30 years....or maybe not. 33 years might change him? I don't know because I don't have an crystal ball for a prediction. Knowing that he is diabetic...well he might not going to survive. If he survived it for 33 years, then way to go for him. He would have been first deaf person to be on death row and would have executed. But he an lucky man that got away with it by staying alive.

I know he was on drugs, but he knew of his actions. If you take drugs, it mess up your life. Before you use drugs, think about 2 choices. one choice you will be asking yourself, "Will it mess up my life? I wanna have fun in my life?" or "No, I don't want to mess up my life. I want a better future for myself." The key word is responibility. You are responible for your action and your life. You have so many choices you have to think about for the rest of your life. Now, when the drugs come along in your life....you choose and good luck. I hope you make the right choice. Please be careful on what you choose. It in your hands and I will step away and do nothing, letting you choose. I'm not telling you what to do. You have to tell YOURSELF what to do. Please, make the right choice.

Who Is He???? Share It With Us If You Have A Pic Of Him Look Like...i May Know Him Or Not. Because I Am Next State (virginia)...

Back