Deaf Apple Forum/Discussion

Wow, I'm surprised. How did the tech found it? Spot a bend wire?

It's good that you feel better that your internet connection is working fine. Whew!

Well, a younger tech just used the machine to pinpoint the cause of internet connection issues, so that's how he knew the cause of the problem. He checked BOTH ends of coxial cable.

A previous tech did check only one end of coxial cable, not both ends of coxial cable even though he found a filter in the box outside my apartment. That's how I still had problems ever since.

I still have no problems so far. Whew.

Wow! Did you arrive Apple store to see demo Apple Watch on display? I already ordered Pebble Time (color) watch and wait to get it around May. :roll: I heard Google is working on getting Android Wear devices to work with iOS devices. I dislike it.

Apple watch are not available in Apple stores until April 24th. :slap:

42"? :eek3: that's damn big watch in the world and I hope it don't hurt your back. :laugh2:

I want to wear a watch that is bigger than clock on Empire State Building :lol: I meant 42mm. I've researched a lot which size should I get 38 or 42, and most reviews says 42 is the best option so I take it. If it is too big I can always go to Apple store and ask for replacement (must be within 14 days).

Apple watch is coming out on 24th April, yes, but apple watches are available for display and viewing in apple stores since April 10th. What chevy57 meant was these on display in the store.... :slap:

Apple watch is coming out on 24th April, yes, but apple watches are available for display and viewing in apple stores since April 10th. What chevy57 meant was these on display in the store.... :slap:

Nooooooo :slap:

Andrew's email focused on Apple's decision to advertise April 24th as the Apple Watch launch day despite the fact that it won't be purchasable in store on that date, a point that stood out to both Apple's executive team and Tim Cook, who personally read the email.
"I think it'd be silly not to believe that there will be queues lined up around the globe on launch day if the "online exclusive" information regarding the (false) advertisement of a launch day isn't spread soon and fast."

Apple said it doesn't want people lining up at stores if there's no stock available to purchase.

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/04/13/apple-watch-deliveries-sooner-than-estimated/

I want to wear a watch that is bigger than clock on Empire State Building :lol: I meant 42mm. I've researched a lot which size should I get 38 or 42, and most reviews says 42 is the best option so I take it. If it is too big I can always go to Apple store and ask for replacement (must be within 14 days).

Cool, Which model you plan to get one?

Cool, Which model you plan to get one?

I ordered Apple Black Sport Watch, and I was surprised many people ordered same as mine...

27895AC400000578-3037400-image-a-6_1428953077883.jpg

42mm Black Sport Watch

yeahP9090002.jpg

I ordered Apple Black Sport Watch, and I was surprised many people ordered same as mine...

27895AC400000578-3037400-image-a-6_1428953077883.jpg

42mm Black Sport Watch

yeahP9090002.jpg

I like black. Let me know if you really like it or not. I just wonder how Apple pay works for Apple watch. I tried Apple Pay with my iPhone 6 Plus and put it near the credit card machine and hold then press my finger on it to confirmed.

I tried to stop there to find out about watches on display. Not them in stock.

Don't matter to go Apple store nearly if it have them on display. You will find out today or so. Don't be fear to go. :Ohno:

I tried to stop there to find out about watches on display. Not them in stock.

Don't matter to go Apple store nearly if it have them on display. You will find out today or so. Don't be fear to go. :Ohno:

You go to Apple store to check watch that means you are fear whetner you will like it or not.

I am too confident that I will like it so I ordered it online.

:lol:

I like black. Let me know if you really like it or not. I just wonder how Apple pay works for Apple watch. I tried Apple Pay with my iPhone 6 Plus and put it near the credit card machine and hold then press my finger on it to confirmed.

The Apple Pay isn't available in Australia yet... and I'm waiting for it to be useful down here! :mad2:

You go to Apple store to check watch that means you are fear whetner you will like it or not.

I am too confident that I will like it so I ordered it online.

:lol:

Too confident? You'll love it once you have your hands on one and I am leaning on the same colour, however my iPhone 6 Plus is white, so still undecided on either black or white to make it a nice match or go for the opposite

I believe that the white one cost 10,000 dollars so JClarke must be very rich man. The president of Apple Company, Tim Cook wears a white watch. :)

I believe that the white one cost 10,000 dollars so JClarke must be very rich man. The president of Apple Company, Tim Cook wears a white watch. :)
:slap: no, not that $10,000 - I am after the watch sport, if I would get the $10,000 watch, I would get the gold watch edition but I am not a rich man with $1 million in my bank account.

There is $17k for 38mm 18-karat yellow gold case with bright red modern buckle and other 42mm 18-karat yellow gold case with black classic buckle is $15k. I don't understand why 38mm with bright red modern is $2k expensive and 4mm smaller. Hmm

Apple such wealthy firm surely they could afford put frigging instructions in the box

Back