Deaf Apple Forum/Discussion

I think this going to happen..techy charge 30/40quids I may aswel got another pad amount it costs and so slow

If you use a Mac, click on the Mac icon (looks like a hard drive) on your desktop. In the menu on your left look for the word Downloads. Click on it. You should find everything you ever downloaded here. :)

I have to post this dumb question for you... sorry.

I downloaded Galladuet Font for my Word. But, I can not find the Gallaudet Font on my iphone or ipad. I did search for it on Apps, but no results.

Why? Because I saw Pharrell Williams, singer, posted "Happy" in sign language on his iphone on his twitter.

I was like WTF? If you know, please guide me to where I can find it. :ty:

Apple User Group

I bought my first Mac in 1999. It is the year I first joined DSLR. I came back in 2003. Apple and MUG (Mac User Group) has been a part of this forum for years. This is a place to go for help with every type of Apple product including software.

I am going to introduce Alldeaf.com Mac users to them. I have skin in both games as I am HoH and LV, and I have 3 Macs at home.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/macdsl

I received a Macbook Pro for my birthday (it was a decade one!). I love it! Besides Apple's Pages, Numbers and Keynote, I also have Microsoft Office on my Mac.

My iPhone 6s Live Photo convert to Gif:

m80Plz.gif

That's what happen when idiot doesn't know what to do with LivePhoto, tilted to horizontal....(facepalm)

Here's actual photo shot from 12MP iPhone 6s:

IMG_0051.jpg

4K video is on the way....

My iPhone 6s Live Photo convert to Gif:

m80Plz.gif

That's what happen when idiot doesn't know what to do with LivePhoto, tilted to horizontal....(facepalm)

Here's actual photo shot from 12MP iPhone 6s:

IMG_0051.jpg

4K video is on the way....

I won't use 4K video because GB in storage in iPhone 6s is more.

You must hold it in using live photo for 3 seconds.

apart from ipad saying install updates I now getting message says memory full that is not possible

Holy smokes,
Are the iphone cameras getting that good...insane...
It really is..
How does all that optical trickery work
Cant wait to see the iphone 9000
Thats gonna be a real kicker..."-)

Holy smokes,
Are the iphone cameras getting that good...insane...
It really is..
How does all that optical trickery work
Cant wait to see the iphone 9000
Thats gonna be a real kicker..."-)

What s iPhone 9000????

Warning about El Capitan OS X Upgrade

For those who have Outlook 2011 for Mac or older version of Outlook, you will have an issue with it. It will crash, very unstable. So, it's either hold on to it till MS fix it or upgrade to Outlook 2016 for Mac

For those who have Outlook 2011 for Mac or older version of Outlook, you will have an issue with it. It will crash, very unstable. So, it's either hold on to it till MS fix it or upgrade to Outlook 2016 for Mac

I don't think MS is going to update because they want Mac users to buy MS Office 2016, that's more of marketing to make money.

MS refused to update MS Office 2004 to support Intel Mac so force to use Rosetta - old emulation to running PPC program on Intel Mac.

Back