Dad arrested for beating seven-year-old boy over pink fingernail polish on nails

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
Police: Man Beat Boy For Putting Pink Fingernail Polish On Nails

A man was arrested on child abuse charges after he beat a 7-year-old boy with a belt because the child put pink fingernail polish on his own nails, according to Orange County sheriff's deputies.

Aundre Jermaine Hill, 25, was arrested on Saturday at about 5:19 p.m. after sheriff's deputies responded to a home in reference to a call saying that a boy was discovered with bruises on his body.

Orange County sheriff's deputies said the boy's mother was bathing him when she noticed the markings on the boy.

Investigators said it appeared the boy was beaten with a belt and hands on his buttocks, arms, temple and legs.

Hill was located, arrested and transported to the Orange County Jail. He later bonded out of jail.
Police: Man Beat Boy For Putting Pink Fingernail Polish On Nails - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando

This is unbelievable. I mean, it was just over a pink nail polish. Its sad but also stupid of the father to do it to his own son.

I can see why the father is angry at his son for using pink nail polish because the color "pink" and the nail polishes are girly stuffs but to beat his son is not the way to resolve a situation. He could have and should have approached his son in a different way instead of this.

Oh boy!! what an idiot father. Like you said Jolie, talk to the boy instead of beating him up. Poor little boy. Glad the mother did the right thing to call the cops.

Gee... That's messed up.

All kids go through experimental phases when it comes to gender issues. No, it's not always because they want to be someone of the opposite sex... but curious what's up with things the opposite sex do.

I saw a funniest home video clip where the cameraman walked in the bedroom and saw a few boys playing with Barbie dolls. They were just playing for the hell of it and being goofy. When they saw that they were being videotaped, they freaked out and ran out of the room screaming... "I don't wanna be seen playing with Barbie dolls!" Funny!

Like I said, it could just be the kid being goofy or something. ;)

Right, Vampy. Kids do so many experiments out of curiously, it's normal and very common. Even my son was caught playing with dolls with his nieces when he was younger, it doesn't mean he's gay or will make him gay. I never made a big deal about it because kids are just being kids. There's no harm in letting a child play with a toy meant for another gender, same goes for pink fingernail polish. I think this boy's father is fearing that his son would grow up gay, which is not the case. The father handled it wrong, and he deserved to be arrested.

Geeee, I cannot believe the father beaten the boy up just for wearing pink nail polish? He's just a little child god!

Hmm . . . I played with legos and hot wheels when I was a kid. I guess I should have played with barbie dolls . . . :dunno:

*speechless* I cannot beleive this...

Yes, that's right Vampy & Cheri!!!

My younger son took some make-up from my purse to put his face when he was little... :giggle: I let my boys experiement their curious until they grow out from experiement their curious... It's normal...

That father has no parent skill... *shake my head*

that stupid!

why not dad need in Jail for rest of his life they wont abuse his son with BELTS!

Gee... That's messed up.

All kids go through experimental phases when it comes to gender issues. No, it's not always because they want to be someone of the opposite sex... but curious what's up with things the opposite sex do.

I saw a funniest home video clip where the cameraman walked in the bedroom and saw a few boys playing with Barbie dolls. They were just playing for the hell of it and being goofy. When they saw that they were being videotaped, they freaked out and ran out of the room screaming... "I don't wanna be seen playing with Barbie dolls!" Funny!

Like I said, it could just be the kid being goofy or something. ;)

I agree, totally.

Kids are naturally curious. It is a phase. It doesn't mean that all of them will turn out to be feminine or all girly. Little girls would experiment with G.I. Joe or boys stuffs and Little boys would experiment with girl stuffs as well.

I don't think there's anything wrong with this picture where kids are using their imaginations.

*shakes my head* What has the world came to?

Maybe the father think he want his kids to be perfect. But it was nothing wrong with the kids. Kids always do something funny. It doesn't mean they are gay or whatever. Some kids do have the feeling with their gender. It really doesn't matter if my kids did little silly thing but I would never beat them up for no reason. I did use the fingernail polish, and some roller on my hair and some makeup when I was a kids. Then my parent told me it was for girls only but they did take pictures of me. Mostly I cannot remember it but I thought it was funny.

I agree with many of you.

I do have one question though. If the boy does turn out to be gay, should he be punished for that as well?

Let him to be curouis or he will be BEST husband ever woman have! ;) j/k

glad that the father belongs to jail!

That normal for young boys love being part of imaginations and curious so many different things. Why can't Father should have let their child curious but beat his son up.. Quite Stupid!

He should have not allowed seeing his son.. Least let his mother have rights full custody their child due reason Father is not ready have their child.. Unless He have to take Parental Course first!

I don't know ... it didn't say who bailed him out. Notice on the last paragraph on post #1 says ....

Hill was located, arrested and transported to the Orange County Jail. He later bonded out of jail.

I'm pretty sure he'll go back to jail for sentences soon.

Who bails him OUT ?? he need to grow up.

I don't know ... it didn't say who bailed him out. Notice on the last paragraph on post #1 says ....

I'm pretty sure he'll go back to jail for sentences soon.

I sure hope so. He doesn't need to be walking around free for something like that.

Back