Dad arrested for beating seven-year-old boy over pink fingernail polish on nails

I agree with many of you.

I do have one question though. If the boy does turn out to be gay, should he be punished for that as well?

I wondered about that as well. IF the boy turns out to be gay, He shouldn't be punished for that. If he was punished for being like this, then, the father isn't meant to be a provider for the boy.

All boys will be interested in make up as they watch their
moms apply it. When my sons asked to try make up, I just
casually mentioned this was "foofoo stuff" our term for
feminine things. Then I would tell them to go ask daddy
what men wear! Daddy said, "Well first we get a shower
so we smell good and then we use OLD SPICE! Cause its
for men ONLY! The girls can't use it! It's ours!" So they
jump up and down in the bathroom, saying, yeah! its
ours and they can't have any cause its for guys!
(Can't you just feel the testosterone in the air?)

Hmm . . . I played with legos and hot wheels when I was a kid. I guess I should have played with barbie dolls . . . :dunno:

I played with tinker toys, hot wheels, guns, (I LOVED MY GUN AND
HOLSTER SET) and I always cut open my dolls pretending to be a
surgeon. I also would lock the bathroom door and mix anything I could find
in the medicine cabinet into the sink and pretend I was a mad scientist.
And I'm normal.... bwaahhaahaaa!

I played with tinker toys, hot wheels, guns, (I LOVED MY GUN AND
HOLSTER SET) and I always cut open my dolls pretending to be a
surgeon. I also would lock the bathroom door and mix anything I could find
in the medicine cabinet into the sink and pretend I was a mad scientist.
And I'm normal.... bwaahhaahaaa!

That's interesting about cutting the dolls open. My cousin and I used to set my dolls on fire out in the desert so we could "resue" them by spraying water on them since we were pretending to be firefighters. We almost burned up a cactus. My parents and her parents had no idea what we were doing way out in the desert. :giggle:

Yea that is normal for a boy or girl to be curious. As my son was so young and my stepdaughter put a dress and makeup on my son and he thinks it was cute then of course I have a pix of him like that. As he got colder and I told him. He said why did I do that. I said you were curious. then he no way I am gotta do that again. LOL

That's interesting about cutting the dolls open. My cousin and I used to set my dolls on fire out in the desert so we could "resue" them by spraying water on them since we were pretending to be firefighters. We almost burned up a cactus. My parents and her parents had no idea what we were doing way out in the desert. :giggle:

Oh man! If our parents knew half of the stuff we did and survived
with out their knowledge, I am certain all of their hair would fall out!

look at your keyboard.......what letter is next to Q?
Next time - think smarter. :afro:

Hmm after reading your post to Secretblend's post, I find that you need to think a little more, I know Jillio agreed with me, and she have nothing against the GLBT.

Actually, I asked her what she meant by that.. and it means

Quote for truth.

Travis

Thanks for the answer :)

Or QUIT FUCKING TALKING?

Hmm.. I don't think she would say that lol :roll:

Kinda scary if you think: If he spanks a 7 year old son for wearing pink nail polish -- What would he do to a 17 or 27 year old son who told him he was gay?

Ugh, Mom and the little boy need to leave, even probably need file the divorce then left then dad wouldn't find them anymore when they are getting away from him, because abuse of child over nail is very stupid and unnesseccary, plus he's not smart, though.

Abuse isn't excuse, even not any chance to keep this child.

Back