Curious abt people who are taken or not.

Are you taken or single?

• Total voters
I'm taken by a wonderful guy! :) (Which some of you know who it is)

Liebling:-))) said:
Aussie... :jaw: You got me curious... How do you meet him? Online? or what?

Australia is a beautiful country but why make him to move to live in America? Is it because of job or what?

I hope you don´t mind me to ask you curious question.

I apologized for not answerin' soon. I didn't noticed your post when I was busy durin' that time.

Yeah, my man was born from Australia and moved to USA for business and job. I didn't meet him. HE met me himself online. *chuckles* I met him in person for the first time last January 2005 ( this year ). I called him "history books" guy. :lol: He's been to different places all over the world like Europe, England, USA, and several others when he was a young man. He was ex-chef ( owned restaurant business in Calif. ), used to be car racer, ex-pilot in a small plane, and other several things. I already met his mom - she is very nice person and I like her alot.

He is workin' at the BIG company his boss refused to fire or lay him off, because of his "multi-tasking" skills his boss needs him. Umm, I can not give out the name of the company where my man work. I am sorry. He is under the Federal. Confidential. :)

CyberRed said:
I apologized for not answerin' soon. I didn't noticed your post when I was busy durin' that time.

Yeah, my man was born from Australia and moved to USA for business and job. I didn't meet him. HE met me himself online. *chuckles* I met him in person for the first time last January 2005 ( this year ). I called him "history books" guy. :lol: He's been to different places all over the world like Europe, England, USA, and several others when he was a young man. He was ex-chef ( owned restaurant business in Calif. ), used to be car racer, ex-pilot in a small plane, and other several things. I already met his mom - she is very nice person and I like her alot.

He is workin' at the BIG company his boss refused to fire or lay him off, because of his "multi-tasking" skills his boss needs him. Umm, I can not give out the name of the company where my man work. I am sorry. He is under the Federal. Confidential. :)

Glad to hear that and as long as you both are happy then I am happy. :hug:

T-A-K-E-N since 9/18/05!! Dating a local guy name Joe.... Known him since high school... I am happily dating a local guy- I am all done with Long Distance Relationships!!

VamPyroX said:
I've been single for over 2 years. :(

Aw - I am sorry. May I ask how come it takes you a long time to find the right woman ?

I have three girlfriends. *whistle*

That person like rub my belly.

Other person give me wonderful yummy treat snack.

Other person give me a nice warm sweater. woof woof.

VamPyroX said:

Who's fault is that? Yours babe, You are the one who didn't want a relationship. :mrgreen:

not taken

Im not taken by anyone..... Because i havent been divcored yet PLUS my own kids come first.. if any lady dont like it.. they are outta of the door !! and I rather to get my divcore done so i can move on and knowing im 100 percent free and my boys get a stable home and good education.... I been foscusing on those boys for past 4 years i always put them first bec i know at the end i get reward..... also who will accept divided atteion of my boys as they have Autsic and ADHD and need alot of parents loving, TLC and patient with them so Now, im refosusing on my life... going back school and etc.. if there is a lady that 100 percent know kids comes first then its a match!!!! also wanna a lady that DONT LIE, not addict to the NET and give my boys plenty of loving and atteiton all the time i dont care about myself bec i DO care about My boys they need me and others to take care of them and be a good fruit to them...

ScubaladyTx said:
Wow, That must be hard for u be single for awhile. If, it were in my shoes.. Ill go crazy! I must have an affectionate. Lol :cuddle:
Damn. You must crazy over sex.

VamPyroX said:

How about her?

spiritrun.jpg

If she taken then nevermind...

Hi

ILYINDIGOILY :fly3: VERY TAKEN by a WONDERFUL boyfriend for almost 3 years!!!!!!!!

Back