Credit Card

Hey CrazyPaul, look up google "Phishing" Guess your behind with technology stuff cause your too worried about gun control.

You can get renter's insurance for a place you are renting. It's different from house insurance. I'm not 100% sure if it qualifies for the same multi-line discount. Have to check with your insurance carrier.

I can confirm that I'm one who have insurance on rent and auto, I receive discount. :wave:

good luck!

police department is just a few blocks away. I lived in a "family" neighborhood street. constant activity out there. thieves robbing my place will stick out like a sore thumb instantly. oh and did I mention less than 2-min police response rate?

that's why I don't live in a ghetto place. Oh an plus I knew everybody in the building. We looked out for each other
I thought you lived in a cabin on a mountain? :giggle:

Are you retarded or what? If not at home whats point of defending? There is nobody in home to get killed. Being armed to protect our lives not our possession. Looks like you really need a shrink!

:laugh2: Yeah, you are armed BUT what if you are not home? Good luck to you!

We have tried lots of them. Our last one was a hawaiian airlines rewards card, but the perks were not good enough for the amount of money we were running through it and paying off every month to rack up the points. Their point system sucked, and their flight service was even crappier, so we switched to Alaskin Airlines card a few months ago. They fly to Hawaii, and their flight service is much better, along with their point system. We always do the travel cards because it gives us an excuse to take a vacation every year ;)

Back