Credit Card

Avoid any credit cards with high interest rate on purchase and cash advance.

incorrect.

I have received email fraud several times. I asked my son if it was actually from paypal, he said no, even though it looked authentic. Paypal warns every member about that.

I have received email fraud several times. I asked my son if it was actually from paypal, he said no, even though it looked authentic. Paypal warns every member about that.

yes I am aware of Paypal fraud. just want to point out your comment about someone knowing your email and paypal accounts is incorrect.

majority of hackers don't know. that's why they spam everybody and hope 0.01% responds to it. paypal is a very popular service so chance is quite a handful of people have one. a very simple method - cast a wide net and you'll catch a couple of prize fish.

yes I am aware of Paypal fraud. just want to point out your comment about someone knowing your email and paypal accounts is incorrect.

majority of hackers don't know. that's why they spam everybody and hope 0.01% responds to it. paypal is a very popular service so chance is quite a handful of people have one. a very simple method - cast a wide net and you'll catch a couple of prize fish.
No, it doesn't make sense if someone who doesn't have a paypal account would get that kind of email.

Bad idea! Really bad idea because the consequence isn't as good as you might think. If somebody robbed your place, and you tried to claim though your parents, chances are either your declined OR your parents house premium will shot up. That is how Insurance industry look at you, as risk factor. With renter insurance, it only cost 20 a month or something like that.

All I had to do is ask my parents to cover it with their home insurance and everything was fine.

Bad idea! Really bad idea because the consequence isn't as good as you might think. If somebody robbed your place, and you tried to claim though your parents, chances are either your declined OR your parents house premium will shot up. That is how Insurance industry look at you, as risk factor. With renter insurance, it only cost 20 a month or something like that.

I don't live in a ghetto area and I wouldn't live in one. that's for dang sure.

I find that credit card had advantage than debit card because of rental car when you need one. Rental car required the deposit of amount several hundreds dollars out of your bank.

I like kind bank that is very incredible offer debit card that include airplane mileages. Great deal.

Do you really think thieves limited themselves to ghettos? Your funny! There isn't much to steal in Ghettos. If your place is fancy, then your place are a target for Burglary!

*shrug* then I say good luck to thieves!

:lol:

Whatever, nobody is immune to thieves. Sorry that is the fact. And you forgot this, it does not limit to thieves, fires, and other damages that you aren't aware of and if you use your parents homeowners insurance, your going to hurt both sides. For every claims anyone makes on insurance, their rate is bound to go UP not down. Ghetto or not!

I prefer credit cards where you can actually get points for using them. My favorite is the Southwest Visa because I tend to travel on Southwest often within the US and with points you can redeem them for flights. If you're going to use a credit card then you might as well get something in return for it!

Points alone don't make a good credit card, you have to check the fees. One fee charge will likely wipe out any gain from the credit card. In the past, those who paid on time reaped good rewards from credit card bonuses, but today the rules have changed.

If you can pay on time, in full, you're credit card can be an advantage. However, the card company is always just waiting for you to screw up so they can charge you.

:laugh2: Yeah, you are armed BUT what if you are not home? Good luck to you!

good luck!

police department is just a few blocks away. I lived in a "family" neighborhood street. constant activity out there. thieves robbing my place will stick out like a sore thumb instantly. oh and did I mention less than 2-min police response rate?

that's why I don't live in a ghetto place. Oh an plus I knew everybody in the building. We looked out for each other

Whatever, nobody is immune to thieves. Sorry that is the fact. And you forgot this, it does not limit to thieves, fires, and other damages that you aren't aware of and if you use your parents homeowners insurance, your going to hurt both sides. For every claims anyone makes on insurance, their rate is bound to go UP not down. Ghetto or not!

*shrug*

why don't you let me worry about that? may I recommend that you should try decaffeinated drinks?

Have you received any email to verify your paypal account? That's email fraud so be careful. In other words, someone who emailed it knows you have a paypal account and tries to hack it. Therefore, it's not 100% worry-free.

It was not direct from PP. It's fake and you should pay attention at email's full address. You will see paypal134214231@23u2342.com then it's fake. Real PP use service@paypal.com for receipt, package,verify. There is many spam like fake ebay, fake bank, fake newegg.com, etc for "verify" that only way to steal your ID and password. Thinking again why you received from fake PP for order parts which you don't order anything then it's spam. Use common sense. Again, I have no problem with PP for 10 years. :aw:

Back