Crazed man eats face of another man while alive

LOL Thank you!!!! * hiding behind you *

Wirelessly posted

I Better stock up on ammo! :cold:

You bet!...(and you know the crazy things that happen in Florida...:giggle:)....Well...even if you don't get eaten by another human...the insects will get you in the end anyway....:laugh2:

If zombies are dead how come we never see a mass horde of flies all over them in those movies and tv shows? They're walking rotting pieces of flesh, no?

If zombies are dead how come we never see a mass horde of flies all over them in those movies and tv shows? They're walking rotting pieces of flesh, no?

Fly repellant?...:giggle:...and what about them maggots?...and how come armadillo's aren't chasing them?...Maybe if we dressed in an armadillo costume it would chase them away....and the Buzzards, they always know where a "good meal" is located.....

Weird, I looked at two pictures of him and it seems to me that his right eye is gone, not left eye but the article said that his left eye is gone. Media misinformation?

His nose is gone, too.

not yet. first... live meat... then rotting meat.

Back