Crazed man eats face of another man while alive

Face-attacker's mother: My son 'was no zombie' – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

She said that the police could have tased him instead.

What do you think? Would a taser gun stop him?

It only works temporarily and if the guy is already high on drugs, already covered with blood, and using his teeth as a weapon, once recovered he could continue with the attack. The guy was already harming/killing the victim. 75% of the victim's face was gone. And wouldn't stop even after a first bullet. The victim's life was already in danger. You do what you need to do as a last resort.

It only works temporarily and if the guy is already high on drugs, already covered with blood, and using his teeth as a weapon, once recovered he could continue with the attack. The guy was already harming/killing the victim. 75% of the victim's face was gone. And wouldn't stop even after a first bullet. The victim's life was already in danger. You do what you need to do as a last resort.
Yeah, if his mom plans to sue the police. I will LMAO.

Yeah, if his mom plans to sue the police. I will LMAO.

his mom has no legal basis to sue police department. it will be immediately thrown out as frivolous lawsuit.

just understand that she just lost her son and she's dumbfounded about it.

Yes dangerous about overdo caffeeine that leads to very sickly sick or death. So be careful. :)

three.gif
:aw:

Caffeine in it's rawest form (powder) can easily be overdosed. It's much harder to do so with coffee, chocolate or coca cola.

If Obama gets re-elected as Supreme Dictator, he is going to make a new national slogan: "We're having the neighbors for dinner!"

It must be a Liberal that did this.

Caffeine in it's rawest form (powder) can easily be overdosed. It's much harder to do so with coffee, chocolate or coca cola.

Oh really. I was very very very sick of drinking pepsi/coke and passed out from it. I drank about 10 to 12 can per day for 5 days.

black-cat-gif.gif

I quitted drinking soda for three years but i am back so i cut down on amount of Caffeine.

Oh really. I was very very very sick of drinking pepsi/coke and passed out from it. I drank about 10 to 12 can per day for 5 days.

black-cat-gif.gif

I quitted drinking soda for three years but i am back so i cut down on amount of Caffeine.

Hmm.... That is strange. Coke and Pepsi only have about 35mg of caffeine.

Hmm.... That is strange. Coke and Pepsi only have about 35mg of caffeine.

I dont know if it relates with caffeine but i assume. I ate very little, just one meal but toooo much of drinking coke and pepsi, I felt so horrible, and could not move and passed out for a short time. I kept it to myself until i arrived home and did not eat much within a couple of week or three then I finally feel better eventually. I started to eat better. weird. is it relating with cafeinee ? :dunno:

I dont know if it relates with caffeine but i assume. I ate very little, just one meal but toooo much of drinking coke and pepsi, I felt so horrible, and could not move and passed out for a short time. I kept it to myself until i arrived home and did not eat much within a couple of week or three then I finally feel better eventually. I started to eat better. weird. is it relating with cafeinee ? :dunno:

I would think you probably threw your blood sugar way off by not eating...:dunno: Then again by not eating the chemicals may have had a greater impact. What is important is that you are better now. :)

I would think you probably threw your blood sugar way off by not eating...:dunno: Then again by not eating the chemicals may have had a greater impact. What is important is that you are better now. :)

Thank you. It felt really CRAPPY worse than the feeling of food poisoning. It scared the hell out of me that i thought it could be worse due to my lack of moving, and faint a little.

Wirelessly posted

Too much caffeine or not enough caffeine causes me to have migraines.

4 people eat the people in 4 states. Govt are cover up that they're deny about zombie. I'm not buy that story. That's it, I'm going to get gun...

4 people eat the people in 4 states. Govt are cover up that they're deny about zombie. I'm not buy that story. That's it, I'm going to get gun...

jiro might be right about the guns what peoples rights. :shock:

get a shotgun, not rifle or pistol. it's useless. and take a course in archery :)

I recommend either Mossberg or Remington. 12-gauge. upgraded ammo capacity. default is usually about 4 shells. upgraded version is about 7-8 shells.

1 assault rifle is equivalent to 3-5 shotguns. so obviously... the more shotguns, the better as more survivors in your team would be armed.

Back