Crazed man eats face of another man while alive

I thought smoking weed was supposed to make a person more mellow. Cannilbalism is not mellow!
Yeah, that's what commenters said in that link so they believe that pot had nothing to do with it. Maybe medical examiners didn't do a good job or covered it up, who knows?

i wonder where did they get idea about the bath salts becasue the toxicology testing came out negative. :confused:

Yeah, that's what commenters said in that link so they believe that pot had nothing to do with it. Maybe medical examiners didn't do a good job or covered it up, who knows?

It's not the medical examiners. It's their bosses.

Cops thought so but they were wrong. I bet they are puzzled now.

exaclty why i said that cops or media who caused it. In my previous posts, i asked, is it official yet? no. Not yet. This time, they had toxicology testing done.

exaclty why i said that cops or media who caused it. In my previous posts, i asked, is it official yet? no. Not yet. This time, they had toxicology testing done.
Were the results accurate, even though another company gave the same results?

Ask the bosses to see if they made it official or re take a testing?
Yes, it's already official but accurate? Two possible things are that the devil made him do it (mental illness) or something else caused him crazy that day.

I thought smoking weed was supposed to make a person more mellow. Cannilbalism is not mellow!

And my friend that works for the "legalize medicinal marijuana" lobby must be shuddering at how many other people will resist making marijuana a medical option after seeing this. :(

And my friend that works for the "legalize medicinal marijuana" lobby must be shuddering at how many other people will resist making marijuana a medical option after seeing this. :(

Yep...good thinking. Never known anyone that was high on pot to be destructive or even thinking about eating someone. Most of 'em got the "munchies", but not for people...acting silly and somewhat disoriented or just fell asleep.

Yep...good thinking. Never known anyone that was high on pot to be destructive or even thinking about eating someone. Most of 'em got the "munchies", but not for people...acting silly and somewhat disoriented or just fell asleep.

that's because pot wasn't a conclusive cause of this zombie attack. all it showed was that he was not under influence of bath salt or LSD or any dangerous drugs. just a trace amount of marijuana.

that's because pot wasn't a conclusive cause of this zombie attack. all it showed was that he was not under influence of bath salt or LSD or any dangerous drugs. just a trace amount of marijuana.

Possible the mary jane was laced with another drug which has not been detected?....I dunno...but the man eating the other guy didn't look like he was starving to death (as the pix showed him naked and muscular)....

Then again perhaps he had been watching a Werewolf movie and took off all his clothes thinking he was "changing"...then tried to eat someone...:giggle:...but whatever the case, he needed to be stopped,,,dunno if they used silver bullets to do so, tho'.

Then again perhaps he had been watching a Werewolf movie and took off all his clothes thinking he was "changing"...then tried to eat someone...
Good thinking, that's another possibility. :hmm:

Anyway I want to clarify that he didn't try to eat someone. No human flesh was found in his stomach. Eating means to bite, chew and SWALLOW. All he did was bite/chew and spit. Maybe he tried to kill by using his teeth as a weapon like a werewolf.

I have heard of people fighting, and someone bites the ears off the other. This was long before Tyson.

Good thinking, that's another possibility. :hmm:

Anyway I want to clarify that he didn't try to eat someone. No human flesh was found in his stomach. Eating means to bite, chew and SWALLOW. All he did was bite/chew and spit. Maybe he tried to kill by using his teeth as a weapon like a werewolf.

well a cop interrupted his meal so....

Back