Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

that's why Florida is a haven for criminals

Of course.

I think there is unfair race treatment in SYG law - remember in GA, black man got criminally charged for kill someone that put black man's life in threat but white people got criminal charge dismissed because of SYG law. I think you did post an article last year.

Well...ask Sharpton & Jackson...they'll tell ya a different story! :roll:
Oh, boy, all they want is black people's attention, even though they don't know what really happened. Pres. Obama said he's backing off. Good job, Obama.

Oh, boy, all they want is black people's attention, even though they don't know what really happened. Pres. Obama said he's backing off. Good job, Obama.

What are the odds that there won't be a Federal charge? Too much ego is at stake here, plus the huge pressure to "do something" against GZ which was obvious from the get go. I'd say history tells a different story. Just wait.

Jimmy Carter: 'Jury Made The Right Decision' In Zimmerman Case (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

Interesting. Although nothing was set inadvertently by the prosecution team. It was they who deliberately charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder A charge requiring that they show that GZ's intent was deliberate to murder Trayvon and showed depraved indifference to human life. Prosecutors failed to show any evidence whatsoever to prove it.

Tom is giving this scholarship from his own personal money...It is not an entitlement. He is also a friend of mine, we played softball together back in the day. He is a good man, does this kind of thing often.

I agree , the guy can spend his money anyway he want to as long he is not breaking any laws . And there is nothing wrong in wanted to this woman.

GZ is not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty not guilty!

I bet that you are getting crazier now. :lol:

No, but is sure does prove to me that you're crazy! I have read your comments and I disagree with you 100 % of the time .

What are the odds that there won't be a Federal charge? Too much ego is at stake here, plus the huge pressure to "do something" against GZ which was obvious from the get go. I'd say history tells a different story. Just wait.

whose ego?

I know these questions are for TXgolfer. Nevertheless, if you allow me to answer the last question whether or not I believe what GZ did was wrong, I believe that GZ did nothing wrong. I agree with his lawyer, O' Mara who said that GZ had rights to be where he was.

And TM had a right to be where he was too!

Hundreds of people marched in protest to the George Zimmerman verdict on Monday.

"No justice, no peace," they yelled as they walked from the Byrd Funeral Home in the 2500 block of Wheeler to the Southmore Street overpass bridge near Highway 288.

Just after 7p.m. Monday, the demonstrators spilled out onto the road and blocked traffic for about
"I looked up and I see all the protesters, they're everywhere," said Georgia, who asked that her last name not be used. "So, we got into the traffic and they're stopping us and not letting us go."

Georgia was on her way to Texas Children's Hospital in the Medical Center because her 7-year-old granddaughter was having an allergic reaction to some medication.

Georgia's daughter was driving and tried to go around the demonstrators by driving on the grassy shoulder.

"One of them was hitting the windshield and I was just screaming, 'We've got to get to the hospital,' and they were screaming and chanting," she said. "All I could think of was, I got to get my granddaughter to the hospital."

"My mom rolled down the window," said Georgia's daughter. "She said, 'We're trying to get my granddaughter to the hospital,' and a guy just started hitting her."

A Local 2 camera covering the protest recorded the entire incident. On the video you could see Georgia sitting in the front seat of an SUV, she had her window down and you can see a man reach in and grab her. Georgia said she was hit.

"When we got on the road I told her, 'Let's call 911," and I could feel I had been hit," she said.

The family is upset by the whole incident and thinks the demonstrators took things too far. Georgia filed a police report and hopes that things will quiet down.

"It wasn't peaceful," she said. "It was terrifying."

Local family's emergency trip to hospital interrupted by demonstrators | News - Home

Jimmy Carter: 'Jury Made The Right Decision' In Zimmerman Case (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

Interesting. Although nothing was set inadvertently by the prosecution team. It was they who deliberately charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder A charge requiring that they show that GZ's intent was deliberate to murder Trayvon and showed depraved indifference to human life. Prosecutors failed to show any evidence whatsoever to prove it.

That's Angela Corey....completely incompetent.

Un****ingbelievable! I just watched CNN news which had an interview with TM's family lawyer. He said black parents taught their children not to run from a stranger who follows or whatever a stranger does. Bad parenting!!!! In other words, they taught their kids to challenge a stranger. That's the worst advice I have heard in my life. No wonder TM didn't run away from GZ, he challenged GZ instead. I always tell my kids to run and/or yell for help whenever a stranger follows or tries to approach them.

Un****ingbelievable! I just watched CNN news which had an interview with TM's family lawyer. He said black parents taught their children not to run from a stranger who follows or whatever a stranger does. Bad parenting!!!! In other words, they taught their kids to challenge a stranger. That's the worst advice I have heard in my life. No wonder TM didn't run away from GZ, he challenged GZ instead. I always tell my kids to run and/or yell for help whenever a stranger follows or tries to approach them.

I wonder - did Zimmerman's parents teach him to shoot if he was challenged by a stranger?

Back