Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

I know hate breads hate and all that but i really hate Nazis. :mad:

I am mostly German ...I am disgusted with what the Nazis did.

Then your husband has Class....in any given day, there are so many, many crimes committed by Blacks here in my City...today was 4 !!...Can't figure it out....and wish so much it was different and we all could get along, you know?...Even when I went to the grocery store for a short run the day after the verdict...and don't believe it was my imagination...several Black people gave me a "mean look"...even a Lady with 2 boys...I just smiled and went on my way....

There are good Black people, no doubt!...It's just the senseless crimes they commit that makes a mark on their race.....The rioting and violence is not necessary...and feel they are doing it for the hell of it...as they can.

Where i am it's mostly white people. Still plenty of crime.

Where i am it's mostly white people. Still plenty of crime.

I think you are from Texas? is it correct?

If so, it make sense, I heard about Texas has high burglary rate.

In my city, the crime is very low, except for DUI and reckless drivers.

3 of my hearing brothers grew up in a white affluent neighborhood of Fountain Hills, AZ which is a step up from Scottsdale, AZ and they told me that there were big time drugs in the community among the rich kids because of boredom. Several of their friends were busted for crimes ranging from drug dealing to stealing in the 90s. All in a very upscale neighborhood.

3 of my hearing brothers grew up in a white affluent neighborhood of Fountain Hills, AZ which is a step up from Scottsdale, AZ and they told me that there were big time drugs in the community among the rich kids because of boredom. Several of their friends were busted for crimes ranging from drug dealing to stealing in the 90s. All in a very upscale neighborhood.

Oh yes, I forgot about drugs, especially meth labs. :ugh:

It looks like you live in bad area?

I'm glad that you weren't beat up.

No, I live in a good area....but then again, we keep our doors locked at all times and keep an eye out....The worst area in Jax is downtown and the Northside...but even the Westside gets their share of crime too...parts of the Southside is heavily into drugs (the Arlington area)....or "Sin City" they call it....Crime is everywhere, not just where I live.

:lol: i'd probably fit right in in texas but no. I'd rather not say. Nothing against you guys i just try to keep the specifics out when it comes to the internet.

Oh yes, I forgot about drugs, especially meth labs. :ugh:

Yea, all three of them ended up to be drug addicts with some time in jail. My deaf brother, other hearing brother, and I grew up in a poorer neighborhood and we are fine. Go figure.

No, I live in a good area....but then again, we keep our doors locked at all times and keep an eye out....The worst area in Jax is downtown and the Northside...but even the Westside gets their share of crime too...parts of the Southside is heavily into drugs (the Arlington area)....or "Sin City" they call it....Crime is everywhere, not just where I live.

Oh I see, I was frequent customer at Publix (I think you know about this grocery store - originally from Florida) and all black people were very friendly to me. It is in good area with sizable of middle class blacks.

In Birmingham, most part of city is bad, except for downtown, southside, southern part of city limit and Montclair. There are some bad parts in suburb, especially Hoover, some area are declining due to larger illegal immigrants and older, ugly apartments.

Yea, all three of them ended up to be drug addicts with some time in jail. My deaf brother, other hearing brother, and I grew up in a poorer neighborhood and we are fine. Go figure.

Is it was redneck neighborhood? If so, it make sense because it is less crime than poor neighborhood that is a lot of minorities.

There are plenty of redneck neighborhood in my state and crime is somewhere low to moderate, mostly drug related.

so..... where are the riots as predicted? :dunno:

I don't blame on jurors for acquitted Zimmerman based on evidence.

Based on legal studies, the jurors are bound to fact, not emotion.

I don't blame on jurors for acquitted Zimmerman based on evidence.

Based on legal studies, the jurors are bound to fact, not emotion.

and overly-ambitious charge

Radio host offers Rachel Jeantel a full ride to college - CNN.com
"Rachel, here's my offer to you. If you want to graduate from high school and go to an HBCU, even if it's not in Florida but especially Florida ... If you want to do that, I want to help you do that," Joyner said during his radio show Tuesday, referring to historically black colleges and universities.

"I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT, and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you'd like."

Jeantel, who said she might want to go into law enforcement, thanked Joyner.

Back