Corrupt a Wish

lol happy climbing indeed.

Wish granted but youre kidnapped and extradicted to antartica for reasons unknown.

I wish i was that deaf guy who won 1.5 mil pulling a 5$ slot machine. :hmm:

Granted, but you buy yourself a celebratory beer when you win and soon become an alcoholic and die of liver failure in a prison hospital after being unable to smuggle in a donor and being arrested for trying.

I wish the room i'm in would not be the hottest in the house!

Granted, but your head exploded.

I wish I didn't have to listen to this instructor anymore.

wish granted but then you get kicked out of school because you granted your own wish by telling him to STFU.

i wish it was friday already.

wish granted but then you get kicked out of school because you granted your own wish by telling him to STFU.

i wish it was friday already.

Granted, it is Friday and you get held up at gunpoint at a bank when going out to deposit your paycheck. So you lost your paycheck and your dignity.

I wish I didn't gain the extra 5 lbs from Thanksgiving.

Granted, it is Friday and you get held up at gunpoint at a bank when going out to deposit your paycheck. So you lost your paycheck and your dignity.

I wish I didn't gain the extra 5 lbs from Thanksgiving.

granted, you gained 10

i wish the exercise and diet were working and i was losing weitht.

granted, you tempted to eat junks again and gain weight.

i wish to be young so that i can be with Emma Watson.

Granted, but then your bank closes and all you're left with is the $100,000 insured by the FDIC. (Which you would still take, right ??? :) )

I wish I didn't bang my elbow so hard this morning on my dresser that I'm gonna have a gigantic bruise in a few hours :(

Granted, but then your bank closes and all you're left with is the $100,000 insured by the FDIC. (Which you would still take, right ??? :) )

I wish I didn't bang my elbow so hard this morning on my dresser that I'm gonna have a gigantic bruise in a few hours :(

granted, your spouse smacked his instead.

i wish i was done with college

Granted but you won't be able to find a job related to your skill!

I wish I had a beer right now.....

Granted, man it is so sad to see a really tall, deaf guy on skid row.

I wish more people understood my humor.

Back