Corrupt a Wish

Hear Again

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here's a fun game I think you'll enjoy. It's called "Corrupt a Wish."

Grant a person's wish before your own, corrupt it somehow and then make a wish of your own.

For example, person #1 says "I'd like to spend my next vacation in Hawaii." The next person says "Granted, but first you need to wear a very short grass skirt the entire time you're there and come home with a severe sunburn." etc., etc.

I'll start...

I wish I could sleep in all day on Mondays.

your wish is granted, but then too bad u have to work with me on Monday nights :) lol!

Wish I had a Model T Ford!

Your wish is granted. But with a blown motor. LOL

I wish my mortage was paid off

Your wish is granted, and you'll have a rainbow color hair.

I wish to see summer (warm weather)

Your wish is granted, and you'll have a rainbow color hair.

I wish to see summer (warm weather)

Your wish is granted but you will be bitten by mosquitoes all over.

I wish I could win the lottery.

Your wish is granted but you will be bitten by mosquitoes all over.

I wish I could win the lottery.

Your wish is granted. But your winning ticket will be lost before you can claim your prize.

Oh and I wish for world peace

Your wish is granted but there will be no peace within yourself.

I wish paper and plastic bags would be banned for the sake of going green.

Your wish is granted but there will be no peace within yourself.

I wish paper and plastic bags would be banned for the sake of going green.

your wish is granted but its too late anyway, the ice caps melt and the eastern seaboard becomes yesterdays news.

I wish i was the 2008 World Series of Poker Main event champion :P

Granted, but you are mugged on the way out. The mugger hits you over the head, you develop amnesia and never remember your fame or how to play poker.

I wish Santa was real, and bringing me a fabulous present.

Granted, but Santa wrecks the roof on his way out with his girth and from drinking too much spiked eggnog and all the rubble crushes your presents and the house is full of soot and ashes.

I wish I'd be taller.

corrupt.jpg

Granted, but Santa wrecks the roof on his way out with his girth and from drinking too much spiked eggnog and all the rubble crushes your presents and the house is full of soot and ashes.

I wish I'd be taller.

I'm getting a kick out of your responses, everyone! :lol:

Your wish is granted, but unfortunately your family doctor told you there weren't any meds available to change your height.

I wish I could be manic (i.e. extremely happy, high energy, filled with great ideas) 365 days/year.

I'm getting a kick out of your responses, everyone! :lol:

Your wish is granted, but unfortunately your family doctor told you there weren't any meds available to change your height.

I wish I could be manic (i.e. extremely happy, high energy, filled with great ideas) 365 days/year.

granted, but then everyone around you takes advantage of your happiness by sleeping with your wife, stealing your possessions, and selling your kids on the black market.

I wish i knew Kung Fu. :P

granted, but then everyone around you takes advantage of your happiness by sleeping with your wife, stealing your possessions, and selling your kids on the black market.

I wish i knew Kung Fu. :P

Granted, but you ended up losing your job and your unemployment check wasn't enough to put food on the table except for beans and rice, so that meant no Kung Fu lessons.

I wish I knew several different languages (besides English and ASL).

Your wish is granted.

But the Whole world will only know one language. ASL
So all the other languages would be useless.

I wish my dogs could talk.

Back