Corrupt a Wish

I wish I knew several different languages (besides English and ASL).

You do but due to a worldwide epidemic, you're the only one left alive who speaks those languages.

I wish I had a body like a supermodel.

You do but due to a worldwide epidemic, you're the only one left alive who speaks those languages.

I wish I had a body like a supermodel.

Granted. You are the most famous plus size model in the world.

I wish I had a cupboard full of barbeque chips.

Your wish is granted, but you'll spend your day off work tomorrow cleaning your house.

I wish I had a shot at being the next WSOP winner!

You got it. Now you're a hearie who everyone hates because you talk too much.
I wish I was off work tommorow.

wish granted but a giant tornado comes swooping through on your lovely day off killing everyone in your neighborhood instantly allowing only you to survive the ordeal.

I wish my professional job was combing the depths of the Carribbean for sunken pirate gold. :naughty:

Wish granted but you'll never have another woman in your life again because we think that kind of body is pretty gross.

I wish I had a new car.

Granted but your new car will be totalled by other stupid driver.

I wish I cld wrestle this woman:

(Mod's Edit - Inappropriate Image thus removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great way to get steroid-inducer testicular atrophy. Don't come crying to us when your new nickname is "raisin nuts." :squint:

WTH? Do you not appericate the nature of beauty?

StopWhining.jpg

Get off couch and go out.

Granted but your new car will be totalled by other stupid driver.

I wish I cld wrestle this woman:

(Mod's Edit - Inappropriate Image thus removed)

wish granted.. halfway through the match youre about to execute a tombstone piledriver on Torrie (lucky bastard) when Stone Cold Steve Austin comes sprinting in with a beer in each hand. Shocked, you turn around where you get a beer can left hook, a beer can right-cross and a stone cold stunner for the loss. :ty:

I wish i was Donald Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
wish granted.. halfway through the match youre about to execute a tombstone piledriver on Torrie (lucky bastard) when Stone Cold Steve Austin comes sprinting in with a beer in each hand. Shocked, you turn around where you get a beer can left hook, a beer can right-cross and a stone cold stunner for the loss. :ty:

I wish i was Donald Trump.

Your wish is granted. But you end up firing yourself. Becoming broke

I wish for a vacation with pay.

Granted, Babyblue - you get paid vacation and when you come back you get laid off.

I wish I could fly to France and stay at a nice rented villa, all expenses paid for a month.

Granted, Babyblue - you get paid vacation and when you come back you get laid off.

I wish I could fly to France and stay at a nice rented villa, all expenses paid for a month.

Granted but you will run in zombies:

B00008G8L901_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I wish I have the talent to play in professional sports.

Granted but you will run in zombies:

B00008G8L901_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I wish I have the talent to play in professional sports.

Granted, but not many people want to watch you play professional ping-pong.

I wish I was having a happy joy filled day doing something exciting!

Granted, but not many people want to watch you play professional ping-pong.

I wish I was having a happy joy filled day doing something exciting!

Your wish is granted but everyone around you will be miserable, irritated, and fighting.

I wish I could go back in time

Your wish is granted but everyone around you will be miserable, irritated, and fighting.

I wish I could go back in time

Wish granted Babyblue, but unfortunately all of the controls on your time machine were permanently stuck meaning that you couldn't go anywhere even if you wanted to.

I wish I could carry a tune (sing well).

Back