Corrupt a Wish

Granted but found it out that your doctor told you it is not health, you have to eat all of meats again.

i wish to go back in time that i will not turn it down on baseball scholarship at UCSC.

Granted but found it out that your doctor told you it is not health, you have to eat all of meats again.

i wish to go back in time that i will not turn it down on baseball scholarship at UCSC.

granted, but you fail

i wish exams were over and i passed all of them.

Granted, but you passed all with D grade so your transcript is very unimpressive.

I wish I lived in London.

granted but, you're sick on that day which it is worst day for you.

i wish that tomorrow is NYE.

Granted, but the world ends.

I wish I could be on another planet right now.

granted but youre captured by klingons and captain kirk isnt around to save your butt.

i wish i didnt have to get up so early.

Granted, You got up at 11:00 pm and missed the whole day. It was July 4th.

I wish I wasn't a bear.

wish granted, youre a deer instead and i shoot you while you graze...and I'm feeling proud i got a new 10-point buck mounted on my wall now.

i wish i had some coffee.

wish granted, youre a deer instead and i shoot you while you graze...and I'm feeling proud i got a new 10-point buck mounted on my wall now.

i wish i had some coffee.

Granted, you ended up going to the doctor about the bladder infection from drinking a single cup of coffee. Ouch.

I wish I had health problems.

granted, you had a very bad infection that you got penile cancer so it got chopped off.

I wish I have 2 new dobermanns

Granted, but you'll fail them so you have to re-take them AGAIN :D

I wish I was not sick with the flu again!

granted but you got mad cow.

i wish that i have Jamaica blue mountain blend coffee in my mug now.

granted, but it got raided by millions of political refugees from the north african regions

I wish i find the lost millions of gold under the sea and get rich

granted, but it got raided by millions of political refugees from the north african regions

I wish i find the lost millions of gold under the sea and get rich

Granted, but the weight of the gold stops you from getting above water and you drown.

I wish that I had self-replenishing (so that i cannot go into debt) five million dollars, mine to spend on whatever i wish with my sane mind, located from completely legal sources that are available for me with absolutely no strings attached, no risk of the money losing it's value, absolutely no risk for personal harm as a part of gaining that money, nor of anyone I know or care for.

Granted, but the weight of the gold stops you from getting above water and you drown.

I wish that I had self-replenishing (so that i cannot go into debt) five million dollars, mine to spend on whatever i wish with my sane mind, located from completely legal sources that are available for me with absolutely no strings attached, no risk of the money losing it's value, absolutely no risk for personal harm as a part of gaining that money, nor of anyone I know or care for.

Granted but then you die in your sleep from natural causes.

i wish i could climb mount everest.

Granted but then you die in your sleep from natural causes.

i wish i could climb mount everest.

Granted, but you pull a George Mallory and your frozen remains aren't discovered until 75 years later. Yeah, happy climbing.

I wish summer was just around the corner.

Granted, but you pull a George Mallory and your frozen remains aren't discovered until 75 years later. Yeah, happy climbing.

I wish summer was just around the corner.

lol happy climbing indeed.

Wish granted but youre kidnapped and extradicted to antartica for reasons unknown.

I wish i was that deaf guy who won 1.5 mil pulling a 5$ slot machine. :hmm:

Back