Corrupt a Wish

granted, but messenger scared them away.

I wish that UPS arrive now so i can get package that i ordered.

Granted. The unfortunate outcome of EVERYONE passing with ease means that colleges are much more discriminating about who they let in. You fail to get accepted to the college of your dreams.

I wish i could wake up tommorow with these extra 8 pounds gone.

Granted. The unfortunate outcome of EVERYONE passing with ease means that colleges are much more discriminating about who they let in. You fail to get accepted to the college of your dreams.

I wish i could wake up tommorow with these extra 8 pounds gone.

dang! waaah.. ohh well.

Granted, but you still arent happy and end up in the awful female athlete triad

i wish i was popular.

Granted, but it becomes your curse: everyone AND their mother loves you so much, you can't get any peace and quiet what with the constant barrage of phone calls, emails, text messages and unexpected visitors at your door.

I wish my car was detailed.

Granted, but it becomes your curse: everyone AND their mother loves you so much, you can't get any peace and quiet what with the constant barrage of phone calls, emails, text messages and unexpected visitors at your door.

I wish my car was detailed.

granted, but someone runs into it *you are not in the car at the time*

I wish i could adopt a special needs kid.

granted, but they jack up the prices

i wish Christmas break was over already.

fine, I'll pay for the good food. its heavenly. :D

wish granted, but you're snowed in by yourself the entire break. :roll: its all I could think of haha.

I wish for season 5 of my favorite show. :D

granted, but season 5 becomes suck.

i wish that i can have plenty of ideas to say.

ganted but they'd be bring home the entire of the Scottish Bag pipes band to celebrate Christmas

I wish it wasnt too sunny today, an overcast would be nice - my eyes hurt

ganted but they'd be bring home the entire of the Scottish Bag pipes band to celebrate Christmas

I wish it wasnt too sunny today, an overcast would be nice - my eyes hurt

granted its now pitch black

i wish today would have turned out differently.

Granted, you swear off healthy living. You go to the emergency room with a heart attack instead.

I wish I could recapture the happiness of a childhood Christmas.

Back