Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I am afraid of spiders. Every single one of them looks like a tarantula. I get shivers when I see one. Like panic attack.:shock:

I confess that I am afraid of spiders. Every single one of them looks like a tarantula. I get shivers when I see one. Like panic attack.:shock:

I'm glad to know that. I'm glad I'm not dating you after my past experienced with my ex-wife. She's terrified of spiders. One night she had a sur-real dream about spider and she beat the sh*t out on me!!

We had a lady at church who had a terrible fear of roaches and spiders. This story happened right before hubby and I were married in 1993.

We were sitting in the row behind her just listening to the Pastor giving his sermon. All of a sudden, I see out the corner of my eye, this roach on the back of the seat right next to this lady and on the floor was a spider crawling onto her shoe. Well, I tell you, she jumped up like a bolt of lightening hit her and it seemed like a "Holy Ghost" dance she did she was so scared. Pastor was left speechless. Hubby killed both critters and the lady changed seats and we went on like nothing happened. We still have not let her forget that. :laugh2:

Ya no wut? I live in middle of woods and lemma tell'ya, I have plenty of spiders out here, when will you visit me so I can teach ya bout spiders? :giggle:

Actually,today, I crossed a spider web and the spider was on my arm. :)

We had a lady at church who had a terrible fear of roaches and spiders. This story happened right before hubby and I were married in 1993.

We were sitting in the row behind her just listening to the Pastor giving his sermon. All of a sudden, I see out the corner of my eye, this roach on the back of the seat right next to this lady and on the floor was a spider crawling onto her shoe. Well, I tell you, she jumped up like a bolt of lightening hit her and it seemed like a "Holy Ghost" dance she did she was so scared. Pastor was left speechless. Hubby killed both critters and the lady changed seats and we went on like nothing happened. We still have not let her forget that. :laugh2:

:lol:
That reminds me of the time I passed out in church due to low blood sugar and a lady on the opposite side of the aisle stood up and shouted "Praise Jesus! She's been slain in the Spirit!" What makes it even more funny is that this happened in a Southern Baptist Church that has a very dry congregation. :lol:

I confess I have weird dreams and bbm'ed my friend in my sleep.

it said "if you have damaged the wallpaper lol"

wth!!

I'm glad to know that. I'm glad I'm not dating you after my past experienced with my ex-wife. She's terrified of spiders. One night she had a sur-real dream about spider and she beat the sh*t out on me!!

:shock: Not nice to beat up husband!!

Ya no wut? I live in middle of woods and lemma tell'ya, I have plenty of spiders out here, when will you visit me so I can teach ya bout spiders? :giggle:

Actually,today, I crossed a spider web and the spider was on my arm. :)

<shivers> EEK!! Webs freak me right out! They're like glue. They stick to body. :eek3:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I confess that I get hysterical when a big flying tree roach manages to get in the house. I run out of the room. I can't stand the idea of one landing on me. When you try to kill one, the nasty thing starts flying around! They are big with long nasty legs. I don't get that freaked out about other bugs or spiders. I'm told that these boogers will survive a nuclear event. Wonderful! LOL

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I confess that I get hysterical when a big flying tree roach manages to get in the house. I run out of the room. I can't stand the idea of one landing on me. When you try to kill one, the nasty thing starts flying around! They are big with long nasty legs. I don't get that freaked out about other bugs or spiders. I'm told that these boogers will survive a nuclear event. Wonderful! LOL

When I see roaches, I get freaked out too. When I used to work at Kings Dominion, they had these 3 or 4 inch roaches in the parking lot there. :shock:

I confess, there is Canucks alumni game in my town 5:00 today. It now 2:30, I am sitting in bleachers now 90 minutes waiting. Save seats. Very excited!!!!!!

I confess, there is Canucks alumni game in my town 5:00 today. It now 2:30, I am sitting in bleachers now 90 minutes waiting. Save seats. Very excited!!!!!!

I confess I don't even know what that is. Hockey?

I already have fun!!!! I wear my jersey, have my face and Dallas and nephews paint with retro Canucks logo...we have flags and foam fingers and mini flags...we are ready to stomp our feet and watch some good CANADIAN HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!

I already have fun!!!! I wear my jersey, have my face and Dallas and nephews paint with retro Canucks logo...we have flags and foam fingers and mini flags...we are ready to stomp our feet and watch some good CANADIAN HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!

stuff your face with cheap hot dogs, budwieser, pretzels, and cotton candy for me please.

I keep having REALLY morbid dreams, every night they keep getting even more strange and really out there.

Last night? Cannibalism within the family as long as the person died of natural causes. :shock:

Should I be worried about these strange dreams I have been having lately??

I keep having REALLY morbid dreams, every night they keep getting even more strange and really out there.

Last night? Cannibalism within the family as long as the person died of natural causes. :shock:

Should I be worried about these strange dreams I have been having lately??

Not really, unless you're concerned about having panic disorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back