Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I will never watch the movie Event Horizon again. I rented it thinking it was a typical sci-fi movie, but it turned out to be one of the worst horror stories I ever watched. It gave me nightmares for a week.

2) If the conversation is boring me, I start wandering off in thought. I'll look at the paint on the wall and starting thinking about how paint is made from chemical pigments. Or I'll look at the table and think about the mechanical processes that made that table. If I'm in a place of business, I start mentally figuring out how efficient their operation is. Then I snap back to the conversation and it still bores me.

3) I am a leg guy. Some guys like butts. Some guys like breasts. I like a hot pair of legs on a woman. :cool2: Of course, the rest is nice, too. ;)

I confess that I am pretty much an open book. There ya go.

I keep having REALLY morbid dreams, every night they keep getting even more strange and really out there.

Last night? Cannibalism within the family as long as the person died of natural causes. :shock:

Should I be worried about these strange dreams I have been having lately??

According to dictionary:

To see cannibalism in your dream symbolizes a destructive and forbidden desire or obsession. In a literal sense, cannibals consume people's lives, along with their energy. Thus, this dream may then denote an aspect of your life (career, relationship, children, etc ), which is consistently draining your enthusiasm and vitality.

I confess that I'm a lip and eye gal. Just like men like breasts or bums or legs in certain shape or size; I like certain lips and eyes. Sends me over the bend?

I confess that I'm a lip and eye gal. Just like men like breasts or bums or legs in certain shape or size; I like certain lips and eyes. Sends me over the bend?

You would love Darren Hayes, he has BOTH! :lol:

According to dictionary:

To see cannibalism in your dream symbolizes a destructive and forbidden desire or obsession. In a literal sense, cannibals consume people's lives, along with their energy. Thus, this dream may then denote an aspect of your life (career, relationship, children, etc ), which is consistently draining your enthusiasm and vitality.

Yeah, I feel like I'm getting sucked up by the poultry industry. I feel like I have no life outside of it when I work six days a week with little time or energy left to do the things I would like to do. I've been wanting my weekends back for a while now as I've worked six days a week since January. :(

You would love Darren Hayes, he has BOTH! :lol:

Help me jesus. <drool>

darren_hayes_cab.jpg

1)

3) I am a leg guy. Some guys like butts. Some guys like breasts. I like a hot pair of legs on a woman. :cool2: Of course, the rest is nice, too. ;)

Oh,Im a leg guy,too. A lot of skin. :cool2: I watched women tennis today and Maria Sharapova. :giggle: She has long sexy legs.

what about jawlines? and neck or perhaps hands? not neccessarily big hands, but artists hands, massagers hands, gardeners hands, mechanics hands, does any of those seem recognisable or arouse you?
i know its a weird question but since you admit the eye and lips ive pucker up some nerves to ask...(always wanted to ask this to a woman)...hmmm,
for me, I like certain lips and eyes too, BUT if you watch TV carefully you'd always see villian woman tend to have thin lips or at least lipstick artist to make it appear that way to signidfy ;evil' or low life or stark, seriously, also lots of actresses (or female actors if you want it more PC) tend to have big eyes, if not pretty but they always have at least a symmetrical faces...its just on screen businesses for 'imagary perfection'..also another one, british TV seem to have uglier plainer people with even some morish caritcatureist type features like big nose, big chins, or roundish, think Timothy Spall...or Judi Dench...

british seem to have weird ideas of attractiveness or 'image perfection for the story'...

back to me, i like thicker eye brows, thnk Jennifer Connolley, i think shes gorgeous, or even Zooey Deschanel, Connolley is bit better less ski jump nose, it jsut irks me a wee bit, like id image she's sneeze in my face LOL....

well...im not all boobs, and bums, but truth be told, bums tell me more about women figures than boobs..thats just me, but im not real a ass man...no...geee id better shut up now...
shit this IS a confession after all LOL

I purposely do things wrong to make people do things for me.

I cant spell.

I take things i'll never use.

you're a criminal? or do you want to be a career criminal you have all the attribute of it

(I confess that i am not half as bad as some of u guys.)
I lie, cheat, and steal.
I con people into buying me stuff.
I use dead or ill relatives as an excuse.
I take money from my little brother shamelessly.
I trick people into doing my work for me.
And lastly.... I cant whistle either.

Nvm I'm just as bad Sry (#Y^Y#) I am sinful

Last edited:
You not "half as bad as some if us guys"???? Wtf that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back