Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My confessions:

When I was little I tried to poison the neighborhood boy with gasoline and milk and say it was chocolate milk. Thank god he sniffed it first! I was about 6 or 7.

I have always been the quite girl who knew to much about everything and has never been caught doing something seriously bad... yet. lol

I used to eat MilkBones with my dog. My parents were disgusted and hoped I grew out of it. Honestly... I only do it in my house and not on the porch anymore.

I used to refuse to read in school so the school thought I couldn't read until I was 13 and they caught me reading a Stephen King Book. Apparently... I was just a bored student above average in those classes.

I cannot do Math to the point I have to be exempted out of Math TAAS & TAKS testing for the state of Texas.

I graduate a year earlier then I should. Only because I made myself do it and I had started a year later then I should of. My parents held me back because I couldn't talk. I was a hearing child who couldn't talk tell late. I honestly think that I may have always had hearing problems and may not have been noticed till I was 20.

I have always had trust issues and felt like I need people to be my friend and then they run off.

I have fallen head over heals for a guy on this website who I will probably never meet or be able to reciprocate the same feelings for me.

Obviously, I have no problems admitting my faults. I also trust people more then I should. Anyone is welcome to message me. :)

My confessions:

When I was little I tried to poison the neighborhood boy with gasoline and milk and say it was chocolate milk. Thank god he sniffed it first! I was about 6 or 7.

I have always been the quite girl who knew to much about everything and has never been caught doing something seriously bad... yet. lol

I used to eat MilkBones with my dog. My parents were disgusted and hoped I grew out of it. Honestly... I only do it in my house and not on the porch anymore.

I used to refuse to read in school so the school thought I couldn't read until I was 13 and they caught me reading a Stephen King Book. Apparently... I was just a bored student above average in those classes.

I cannot do Math to the point I have to be exempted out of Math TAAS & TAKS testing for the state of Texas.

I graduate a year earlier then I should. Only because I made myself do it and I had started a year later then I should of. My parents held me back because I couldn't talk. I was a hearing child who couldn't talk tell late. I honestly think that I may have always had hearing problems and may not have been noticed till I was 20.

I have always had trust issues and felt like I need people to be my friend and then they run off.

I have fallen head over heals for a guy on this website who I will probably never meet or be able to reciprocate the same feelings for me.

Obviously, I have no problems admitting my faults. I also trust people more then I should. Anyone is welcome to message me. :)

it shows you are more contended with yourself than most, you have an ability to laught at yourself, which is Great. people need to learn that from you.
People are too serious
I felt stupid thinking some women are gorgeous or great minds, then sometimes later they turn out as horrible or picky or even worse they get judgemental because they cant think for themselves. So dont worry it happens to more of us than most would be willing to admit in other words, most people dont have the guts to be this honest. Life is a big game for some, by that i mean Everything counts on first impression, pretty stupid idea, but that's how half of them gets married , an gotten richer 9mrrying for success or money or etc) BUT you know what? half of them get miseriable and they get divorced...lol

So, then again 'goofy people' can be a little of the oppostite of those "needing ice melting" so beware all the same, just different maskes...your gut instincts is your best freind learn to trust it
cheers

In theological terms-the point of "confession" is "alteration of one's behaviour" OR is it an exercise in ????????????

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

In theological terms-the point of "confession" is "alteration of one's behaviour" OR is it an exercise in ????????????

This thread is not theological. Just a place to confess. What's your confession?

I confess I will be selfish today...skip friend baby shower, stay home, feel sorry myself instead.

1) I will never watch the movie Event Horizon again. I rented it thinking it was a typical sci-fi movie, but it turned out to be one of the worst horror stories I ever watched. It gave me nightmares for a week.

2) If the conversation is boring me, I start wandering off in thought. I'll look at the paint on the wall and starting thinking about how paint is made from chemical pigments. Or I'll look at the table and think about the mechanical processes that made that table. If I'm in a place of business, I start mentally figuring out how efficient their operation is. Then I snap back to the conversation and it still bores me.
Event horizon looks interesting. I love horror. I will have to look into it.

As for two, I tend to day dream wihen i'm around hearing and I cant understand what they're saying..

Don't laugh. I have a fear of butterflies. I always think that they'll dive bomb my face.

I laughed. I'm sorry! It was the image of dive-bombing butterflies that did it. :)

In high school, I read somewhere that a hefty percentage of urban squirrels carry infectious diseases and some of them have rabies. So, I got this image of rabid squirrels chomping into my legs with their ginormous front incisors and ripping off pieces of flesh so now I try to stay away from urban squirrels as much as possible. A couple of years ago, I refused to go out on my very small back porch beause there were two squirrels hanging out there. My son thought I was being totally ridiculous and he was probably right.

Is reading "drivel" a springboard to wisdom- Not sure yet? I confess sending an email to my username requesting his advice. No response to date.

Interesting experiment: No actual mention of AllDeaf.com
Reading into??????????????????? Why???????????

Last edited:
Is reading "drivel" a springboard to wisdom- Not sure yet? I confess sending an email to my username requesting his advice. No response to date.

Speaking of drivel...

There are gems of wisdom in every post by Bottesini. Pay attention and be improved by osmosis. :D

I laughed. I'm sorry! It was the image of dive-bombing butterflies that did it. :)

No biggie. I figured people would laugh anyway. :)

In high school, I read somewhere that a hefty percentage of urban squirrels carry infectious diseases and some of them have rabies. So, I got this image of rabid squirrels chomping into my legs with their ginormous front incisors and ripping off pieces of flesh so now I try to stay away from urban squirrels as much as possible. A couple of years ago, I refused to go out on my very small back porch beause there were two squirrels hanging out there. My son thought I was being totally ridiculous and he was probably right.

That's understandable.

There are gems of wisdom in every post by Bottesini. Pay attention and be improved by osmosis. :D

now, what does osmosis means in your context?
that's an interesting word, i suspect its a very good one...please do tell! dictoionary only says like its a plant or organism of sorts...so i dont quite understand...

now, what does osmosis means in your context?
that's an interesting word, i suspect its a very good one...please do tell! dictoionary only says like its a plant or organism os sorts...

Absorb it just from exposure, even with no intent to do so. It was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back