Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is for you.

gigantic_tits.jpg

remind you it is not me. lol

glad its not, tooo biggg omg , now thats another confession lol

I can't view those pictures. so you have to wait till I see them at home and give you some responses or NAH. :lol:

id better behave and get back on topic i got weee bit naughty here

I confess that I spend far too much time reading threads in AD such as this one when I should be getting on with more important stuff :lol:

The vibrator and mashed potato story was hilarious along with Frisky Feline's gif. Made my day! :laugh2:

Better stick with the strippers, no girlfriends. it works for you. :eek3:

:giggle: dont hate. bedda den nuttin. :) I cut way down spending cash on strippers. there is a strippers shack in Columbus that massage you naked fully naked and they put on a masturbation show for the customers. :lol: Former customer,here.

OMG to all those pics. :jaw:

I confess that I have nothing to confess...

I really doubt anyone would/is gonna reveal TRUE skeletons in the closet lol

therefore a couple things about me... although i wouldnt call it a bag of bones, pandora's box revised....

-as a kid i once killed every ant in an antpile i stirred to life because i was bored with my fingers.

-I never cry at movies, but the one that gets close to the task is "the natural" with Robert Redford.

-I'm an avid poker player, I follow the world series, dream of moving to Las Vegas, and watch it anytime I can. Doesn't bother my wife too much except she thinks its funny when she catches me talking about poker in my sleep.

-Everyone growing up once aspires to be someone. A doctor perhaps, a lawyer, or maybe just inheriting the family buisness. I wanted to be a US Marine, unfortuantly my deafness got in the way. I would add pro basketball player as well but then I realized I was short then even worse--white *gasp*

-I taught myself to read before I started kindergarten.

-Despite what people think, Arnold Schwartzenegger's best movie is Commando, hands down.

that is all.

for now.

I confess that I love doing big bubbly farts in the bath! :fart:

I really doubt anyone would/is gonna reveal TRUE skeletons in the closet lol

therefore a couple things about me... although i wouldnt call it a bag of bones, pandora's box revised....

-as a kid i once killed every ant in an antpile i stirred to life because i was bored with my fingers.

-I never cry at movies, but the one that gets close to the task is "the natural" with Robert Redford.

-I'm an avid poker player, I follow the world series, dream of moving to Las Vegas, and watch it anytime I can. Doesn't bother my wife too much except she thinks its funny when she catches me talking about poker in my sleep.

-Everyone growing up once aspires to be someone. A doctor perhaps, a lawyer, or maybe just inheriting the family buisness. I wanted to be a US Marine, unfortuantly my deafness got in the way. I would add pro basketball player as well but then I realized I was short then even worse--white *gasp*

-I taught myself to read before I started kindergarten.

-Despite what people think, Arnold Schwartzenegger's best movie is Commando, hands down.

that is all.

for now.

I learned ants can bite when I decided to stir up an ant hill.

I confess that I have a cat who has gotten too big for her britches.

I confess because suffer my life! I change pain suffer throught to doctor because I have reason I am tough caregiving feeling disappointment :( and increase confess on my mom is sad!

yeah - I almost confessed to somethin .. but .. never mind.

Ah ... screw it .... a lifetime ago, I dated the granddaughter of Nazi Nurse (didn't know until after we broke up). I later learned she disapproved of our relationship because I am hereditarily hearing impaired. Learning of the circumstances of why we broke up (grandmother pressured her) it rocked my world and I felt ..... violated.

It's hard to explain. She was the first girl I wanted to marry. She is now a PhD professor and teaches English in Tujekistan.

The circumstances are something I have never been able to make peace with. I know I need to ....

That's sad. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back