Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like terrifying place!

I've gone shopping in SexWorld (a mega sex toy store here) :lol: They even have penny peep shows there.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I buy online because of the reviews and ratings. No fun being disappointed with a product.

No way, I like broccoli. I also like spinach and so does Popeye. :)

:iough:

What's so embarrassing about a woman shopping at a sex store? Many of us do so get used to it.

I've gone shopping in SexWorld (a mega sex toy store here) :lol: They even have penny peep shows there.

Way to go! I would love to see those penny peep shows. :)

What's so embarrassing about a woman shopping at a sex store? Many of us do so get used to it.

I was just at one last weekend. Bought myself a cute little pink satin and black lace outfit. :giggle:

Everybody... I mean EVERYBODY thinks I'm this big time major extrovert but in reality, I'm an introvert. I very much prefer to hang out with a few close friends and when I don't have time to myself, I get very cranky. People rarely believe me when I tell them I'm shy. And I admit, it makes no sense.. My career, looks, and perky sense of humor all point to an extroverted personality..

My confession is so boring compared to many of yours *shrugs* sorry lol :)

:roll:

I was just at one last weekend. Bought myself a cute little pink satin and black lace outfit. :giggle:
:jaw:
I've bought some naughty items at a sex shop.

I realize older women love sex more then older men. I'm scared to death of being a middle age man.

I confess, I have close to 30 unopened Stone Cold Steve Austin action figures. I know, I collected them in my early 20s. I still have them in a box and hopefully one day they worth SOME money. :lol: I was a huge SCSA fan and I even met him in person. I had to wait in line for 3 hrs. (WHEW)

When I "whistle" I suck in rather than out

I can't blow my nose

My handwriting sucks

Would love AD facebook friends, I'm friendly... honest!

I'm already excited about Christmas!!!

:roll:

I realize older women love sex more then older men. I'm scared to death of being a middle age man.

I confess, I have close to 30 unopened Stone Cold Steve Austin action figures. I know, I collected them in my early 20s. I still have them in a box and hopefully one day they worth SOME money. :lol: I was a huge SCSA fan and I even met him in person. I had to wait in line for 3 hrs. (WHEW)

Misconception. I've *always* loved sex. :cool2:

I entered a fudge contest. My chocolate fudge won.

My confession: It takes only 5 minutes to make. (That includes chatting with people.)

I confess I shower with lights out. Family thinks this crazy.

Nevermind.

yeah - I almost confessed to somethin .. but .. never mind.

Ah ... screw it .... a lifetime ago, I dated the granddaughter of Nazi Nurse (didn't know until after we broke up). I later learned she disapproved of our relationship because I am hereditarily hearing impaired. Learning of the circumstances of why we broke up (grandmother pressured her) it rocked my world and I felt ..... violated.

It's hard to explain. She was the first girl I wanted to marry. She is now a PhD professor and teaches English in Tujekistan.

The circumstances are something I have never been able to make peace with. I know I need to ....

I entered a fudge contest. My chocolate fudge won.

My confession: It takes only 5 minutes to make. (That includes chatting with people.)
5 mins but less than 5 mins without chatting with people. what the hell kind of fudge you were talking about? Made it or melting the chocolate then pour flour in it???? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back