Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2009 [FREE GIFTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has found Santa or the Reindeer yet. Are members even searching or have they given up? LOL
:laugh2:

I literally gave up due to my slow and lame ass computer which cannot cope with the excessive scrolling :eek3:

No one has found Santa or the Reindeer yet. Are members even searching or have they given up? LOL
:slap: I may be a blind old biddy but like OB7... I am still searching and yes, my eyes are like this now..
icon_cyclops_ani.gif

I think all our eyes are like that! :laugh2:

I think my eyes have reached like that smiley from Mrs. B :lol:

I kept thinking is santa in Frisky Feline's signature lol

can you tell us where NOT to look? Like not in your User Control Panels or anywhere like that. I don't think the users want to waste their time looking there.

can you tell us where NOT to look? Like not in your User Control Panels or anywhere like that. I don't think the users want to waste their time looking there.
He said it is IN the General Chat Section

I'm going through every post Alex started. Boy, I learning everything about him because of this hunt. LOL

I think my eyes have reached like that smiley from Mrs. B :lol:

I kept thinking is santa in Frisky Feline's signature lol

:giggle: GOOD MORNING!!

Thanks for the laughs to start off my day! I'm like you too I thought FF's siggy was the Santa but he has a chunky hiney! :lol:

It is official.. our eyes are
icon_cyclops_ani.gif

Christmas Eve is here! Track Santa Claus!
xmasnorthpole.gif

iloveusign.gif
I have been such a good girl Santa... just don't visit youknowwhere and youknowwhat. That's not me.. it's my evil twin named Dottie. She's thinner and shorter. Such a bad girl.

No one has found Santa or the Reindeer? What happened? :roll:

i am a huge fan of stalking alex's posts. :shock: no i couldnt find a single one. mew!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 5.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I wonder, how long will it be when it is finally discovered? lol

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 5.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I wonder, how long will it be when it is finally discovered? lol

it took me to look around for 2 hours and still no found yet. I must have doing something so wrong, like i always do. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back