Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2009 [FREE GIFTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking:P

I don't think I will win. I have to go home. Too bad none of us win or just yet.

By the way, I found this imposter reindeer under this AD user name, The*Empress :\

My first post was updated. Last chance to win, guys! So far no one has claimed the Reindeer ($25) and Santa ($100).

Good luck!

No one has find it yet? Must be too busy or hard to find it. Hopefully, I win somehow somewhat :)

I don't think I will win. I have to go home. Too bad none of us win or just yet.

By the way, I found this imposter reindeer under this AD user name, The*Empress :\

That's the same reindeer I found last night:lol:

any updated news about it so if i have time to search for a cutesy reindeer.

I don't play this game. I prefer posters to win it. They deserve it. Good luck, everyone! :)

No one has found Santa or the Reindeer yet. Are members even searching or have they given up? LOL

No one has found Santa or the Reindeer yet. Are members even searching or have they given up? LOL

I am searching and searching till my eyes look like this>:eek3::laugh2:

Noooooo. i am between working, searching, taking care of kiddos, taking care of kitties, and working again! :giggle:

I hope I will find one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back