Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2006 [FREE GIFTS]

Sound great! I am looking forward to it! Aww shucks! I have an appt for pre-op (For CI surgery) at 345..so I hope we can play in am or in the evening!

The 21st? COOL!!! I can't wait, let me win let me win LOL :pushing Tweetybird over:

*ducks*

Alex hopes GA will win cuz then he would only need to send $100.00 Canadian dollars which is less than the American dollar. :giggle:

TOUSI~:slap:
Big mouth!
:giggle:

Alex....
Sorry, you have to stick w/USA funds...and bring me Canada Funds! :ty:
Too late for you announcement..

Hmmm as much as i'd like to win im not sure i want to be the one finding everything . . .as soon as i find one someone might trample me lol

:rifle: im getting prepared though:nana:

Ahhh, if I can be here onlline, that is cuz of my bro and his wife will be here for a week with us for xmas!! Yayayay!! But will find out if I can come here or not... I like to try to win...but doubt it! :lol: Glad things go well for everyone to be here whew!!! Have fun if I am not here! ;)

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I have changed the date to December 21st. Hope the majority of you can now participate in the scavenger hunt!

Don't forget to visit our sponsors' sites mentioned in my first post. :)

Will it be at a certain time to play?? I hope at nite cuz I work during the day and it will be the last day before my vacation. School close on Wednesday where I work.

Good morning, Horselover. The scavenger hunt begins at 8 PM EST and could go on for an hour or two.

Good luck. :)

21st is fine for me too, i am on here all day every day so the day is not an issue! WOO HOO free stuff!!

I unable have time hunt game cuz i will be gone work so won't get off till 10pm or 10:30pm depend so wanna said good luck for y'all and i wish have time for hunt game but wrong time for me :(

Just a reminder that the scavenger hunt is still on for tomorrow night at 8 PM. Make sure you read my first post again for I will update it sometime tomorrow.

Good luck everyone! :thumb:

Back