Can You Hear Me Now?

IndieVisible

Reaction score
Hi all! I been wearing hearing aides in both ears for the past 6 years. Have 40% loss in left and 42% loss in right. Found this forum searching for hearing compatable headsets for work. I am on the phone 8 hours a day!

Before I even wore hearing aides I had very bad hearing for years. Even as a direct sales rep! I used my bad hearing to my advantage! It forced people to make eye contact and I never could hear them say "no" lol!

Glad to meet you all!

My cell phone is hearing aid compatible. :).

Welcome to All Deaf!

Hi all! I been wearing hearing aides in both ears for the past 6 years. Have 40% loss in left and 42% loss in right. Found this forum searching for hearing compatable headsets for work. I am on the phone 8 hours a day!

Couldn't you just use the headphones that. Has large muffs for each ear. To me I get better sound quality.

I have wireless headphones to watch TV at home. Along with CC.

I appear to be deaf, but my hearing aunt in russia can HEAR you!

Welcome to AD.

:wave: Welcome to AD.com

Sorry couldnt hear you 'cause I am deaf...
My ears shutted it off... lol

Have fun surfing on AD.com!!

:giggle:

I am a tester of bluetooth devices that are said to be very compatible and works wonderfully with hearing aids.

let me see if I can get you a link to a page. I have this one, I love it, works GREAT. ( and I"m deaf! which is why its' wonderful.)

Motor Trend

its one of the very few headsets I could find that doesn't mess with your hearing aids :)

I am a tester of bluetooth devices that are said to be very compatible and works wonderfully with hearing aids.

let me see if I can get you a link to a page. I have this one, I love it, works GREAT. ( and I"m deaf! which is why its' wonderful.)

Motor Trend

its one of the very few headsets I could find that doesn't mess with your hearing aids :)

They look nice but I need some thing similar to the kind of headsets telemarketers use at work. I am doing help desk and use normal platronics style headsets. The problem is they slide all over my head and if they are not in the right spot my hearing aides switches from T-coil setting to normal setting with a beeping. I was hoping to find more comfortable set that are hearing aide compatable. My search continues. Needless to say not many people here at work wear hearing aides and they are amazed i can even do my work! But the truth is I lose about 20% of what people say over the phone.

Thanks!

Back