Camera and pictures!

Vance

Reaction score
As I mentioned in other topic, it is my hobby to make people to think. Anyway here's a question for all of you:

You are handed a camera and are allowed to take only four pictures. What are the four pictures which you take?

Mine:

1) My family
2) Stockholm, Sweden (beeeaauuutiful place to live in)
3) Original US Constitution
4) Yosemite National Park

1) My loved ones *my feline and husband*
2) My first house (the blue house on a corner of a quiet intersection with two white pillars on front porch and two hens in the backyard... ahh memories)
3) San Diego from aerial view [the sad thing about me is that I am SO pathetic-- to an extent where I can identify each freeway, highway, street, etc on a map of San Diego without labels... I know San Diego like the back of my palm.]

I am still debating with myself about the fourth one. I probably would decide to be silly and take a picture of my raggedy converse shoes or of myself making a funny expression... or New York City's Statue of Libery from bottom-- that way you can see her nostrils ;) Somewhere down that line. I would probably say a picture from Finland off from my head but I don't want you to think I am copying your Scandinavian picture.
Well I shouldn't worry about you-- at least I am a Scandinavian- I can take pictures of my country! FINLAND IT IS-- with my cousins mooning at my uncle's summerhouse. Yes, that would be the perfect one. My Finnish family mooning at the summerhouse next to the lake. :lol:

Last edited:
Mine is...

My family including my children
Hottiest guys of course ha!
My friends
Traveling on the Roads seeing some sights. :D

Hoo boy...

My extended family and pets...
My partner and me...
An aerial view of the farm where I grew up on.
An view of Earth with North America in prominent view from the Moon.

A pic of my two girls and my extended family
An aerial picture of my birthplace: Ventura, CA
A pic of Oregon Coast where I have many fond memories of
A pic of all of my closest friends

My kids, of course. You can never get a good enough CURRENT picture of any kid, in my opinion. Not when they grow like weeds!

My husband and me.

My closest friends and family.

My pussy. (my CAT, get your heads out of the gutter!)

Magatsu said:
As I mentioned in other topic, it is my hobby to make people to think. Anyway here's a question for all of you:

You are handed a camera and are allowed to take only four pictures. What are the four pictures which you take?

Mine:

1) My family
2) Stockholm, Sweden (beeeaauuutiful place to live in)
3) Original US Constitution
4) Yosemite National Park
Gee... that sounds very expensive!

I'd just take pictures of whatever is near me. :dunno:

Back