Cable, Direct TV, what do YOU have?

What service do you use for your TV?

• Total voters
We have Verizon FiOS TV/internet/phone.

I have Roadrunner... which I use only .1% of the time. Yes, I said POINT ONE PERCENT. ;)

I only uses internet service 6 mbps from Comcast for $19.99. I believe this is offer only in Twin Cities. Call and argue with them to lower the pricing. I managed to get my lowered.

For to view tv, use attenta or rent netflix.

if you have an analog tv (old tv) over the air (antenna) the analog signal will no longer on Feb 17 2009 you will get digital tv channels if you need a digital converter set top box you need $50.00 coupon card from government or you can upgrade digital TV set or HDTV and you can use free digital channel over the air. see www.dtv2009.gov to obtain coupon card for limit up to 2 card per household per address

Digital channel is making clear picture and you will no longer see snowy, ghosty.... also digital captioning -- you can customize for font, color, background you can adjust for caption.

I have Cox Commcation, Inc. combo (Digital + High Speed + Telephone )

Cox Commcation, Inc. has many year awards

i have comcast. i am waiting for at&t u-verse arrived in my subdivision anytime now. i am more than ready to kick comcast out of my home. ! :)

at&t u-verse is same type as verizon fios.

i have comcast. i am waiting for at&t u-verse arrived in my subdivision anytime now. i am more than ready to kick comcast out of my home. ! :)

Same here, I am waiting for at&t U-Verse to arrive in my area. I was told it would be ready sometime this summer. You'll probably be getting it first before me.

What's wrong with comcast? It just uses the same cable line for internet and TV, not much difference there. I guess you switching it so you can get employee discount on it.

Same here, I am waiting for at&t U-Verse to arrive in my area. I was told it would be ready sometime this summer. You'll probably be getting it first before me.

awesome ! last winter i saw att guys installed uverse cables underground - just 2 miles from my home. ugh. i want it now ! arguhh !:dunno2:

What's wrong with comcast? It just uses the same cable line for internet and TV, not much difference there. I guess you switching it so you can get employee discount on it.

well u-verse is more cheap than comcast and has more HD channels. i wud say 50 to 70 dollars cheaper than comcast's billing even if i am not att employee.

and yes i get a discount on u-verse through my att mobility :giggle:

well u-verse is more cheap than comcast and has more HD channels. i wud say 50 to 70 dollars cheaper than comcast's billing even if i am not att employee.

and yes i get a discount on u-verse through my att mobility :giggle:

Ahh I see, not bad! I hope to get AT&T U-verse then since you say it's cheaper. They have 4 different levels of high speed internet. I would have minimum of 6 mbps or faster.

Ahh I see, not bad! I hope to get AT&T U-verse then since you say it's cheaper. They have 4 different levels of high speed internet. I would have minimum of 6 mbps or faster.

yea i am tempted to get MAX ! :)

I use my antenna to receive digital channels which is much better than analog. I enjoy watch major channel such as NBC, ABC, FOX, CW and CBS in 720p to 1080i on my HDTV.

so sweet!

all HDTV with built-in tv tuners support OTA under NTSC (digital) instead ATSC (analog).

Cost me nothing, but pay antenna equipment. heh.

Soon, someday, I'll move and subscribe cable with digital and DVR. It would rocks the world, unless writer s are on strike and no more new shows in future. Waah waah!

ATSC is Digital NTSC is Analog

:deal::bowdown:Three tier package under TimeWarner. Cable TV, Telephone, and RoadRunner!!

Catty

Back