Cable, Direct TV, what do YOU have?

What service do you use for your TV?

• Total voters
DirecTV here :thumb: once DC area become available Verizon FiOS and I will switch to that provider if they got NFL Network, NBA TV, etc then sure, if no then will stay with DirecTV

Same here...we'll keep DTV till Verizon FiOs become available for Rochester. I dunno how long that'll be!!! :ugh3: I hope soon! :giggle:
DirecTV here :thumb: once DC area become available Verizon FiOS and I will switch to that provider if they got NFL Network, NBA TV, etc then sure, if no then will stay with DirecTV

I use my antenna to receive digital channels which is much better than analog. I enjoy watch major channel such as NBC, ABC, FOX, CW and CBS in 720p to 1080i on my HDTV.

so sweet!

all HDTV with built-in tv tuners support OTA under NTSC (digital) instead ATSC (analog).

Cost me nothing, but pay antenna equipment. heh.

Soon, someday, I'll move and subscribe cable with digital and DVR. It would rocks the world, unless writer s are on strike and no more new shows in future. Waah waah!

Cogeco....that's a funny sounding name. Is it an abbreviation?

how does that antenna work out? good?

It works good but depending where you live, signal and all the factors vary. I pick up some signals that are like 15-20 miles from the tv tower. The picture quality is excellent and captions works as well.

I have satellite and its dish network. I had it for almost 4 yrs now but no high speed internet service. I am thinking of upgrading to WildBlue for High speed service but wait and see as they said they will install DSL here within 6 months to a year. If DSL is installed then I will contact my local internet provider to set up the dsl stuffs. I dont know so wait and see.

I have Comcast Digital HD Cable converter Sci. Atlanta and Comcast RCA Cable Modem with Linksys WRT300N wireless router and SR200 Sorenson router for VP200 and SnapVRS Ojo videophone and 42" Samsung HDTV with built-in HDTV tuner.

Sanyo 9" EDTV montior (no digital tuner) LCD TV with analog tuner included. but I have Magnvox Digital tuner for Over the Air set-top converter with HDTV indoor Antenna with built-in Amplifer to receive free digital channel over the air.

A satellite for tv in living room and a analog for smaller living room/office tv.

I currently have Charter. I cannot wait to leave Charter for at&t once at&t is ready in my area sometime this summertime.

Charter is frigging expensive.

I only uses internet service 6 mbps from Comcast for $19.99. I believe this is offer only in Twin Cities. Call and argue with them to lower the pricing. I managed to get my lowered.

For to view tv, use attenta or rent netflix.

Back