Bush Supporters, come here!

DVDFreaker

Reaction score
Let's celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :grouphug: :bowdown: :smoking: :mrgreen: :beer: :party: :party: :party: :)

Who's in the White House?

Bush! Bush! Bush!

champers.jpg

let's PARTY!!!!!!!!!

SO glad that we sent our President back in the office! :dj: :party: :)

Sabrina,

Why are you being rude? The Bush supporters are not rude to you. Even Kerry is not rude to Bush.

Reba said:
Sabrina,

Why are you being rude? The Bush supporters are not rude to you. Even Kerry is not rude to Bush.

I second that with Reba..

Sabrina, you need to grow up and watch what you have to say.. :roll:

All you do is bickering and swearing to others.. you dont show any respects! :roll:

On the other hand, if Kerry won, I am sure that some of you Bush lovers would have done the same thing.

As much as you have every right to gloat, we have as much as right to show our disapporoval of Bush's winning too.

Lets face it, we all are very passionate so there is no need to to tell someone to cool off if its not on their own side of the camp, so to speak.

Fitnessfreak said:
I second that with Reba..

Sabrina, you need to grow up and watch what you have to say.. :roll:

All you do is bickering and swearing to others.. you dont show any respects! :roll:

She does not need to grow up. She is simply expressing her feelings. Im sure that you would have done the same thing had Kerry won.

Meg said:
On the other hand, if Kerry won, I am sure that some of you Bush lovers would have done the same thing.
No, Bush supporters should not do that either.
If Kerry had won I would have been very disappointed but I would not be rude, nasty, or threatening. I would do the best I could with a bad situation. I hope people on both sides would be mature and put national unity in front of their personal preferences.

Supporting Bush doesn't mean hating Kerry.

Congratulations to President Bush on his victory for another term! John Kerry has agreed with Bush to work with him and help 'heal' this country which is vastly divided. Hats off to the many citizens of this country who turned out to 'vote' and while a lot of voters stood in long lines for hours. Kerry did work hard during his campaign, now that it's over, I'm sure he will strive to do greatly in the Senate as a senior senator while Bush will stay on course to do the best he can for all American citizens alike. I do hope certain ill feelings, the bashings, etc. will be put aside so we can continue to be supportive for the great country that we are known throughout the world...working together or we'll be seeing a country torn apart possibly seeing such reoccurrances never before seen since the Civil War. *think about that* Let's move forward 'together', both Democrats and Republicans alike (and other parties) working to make this country better and better. Throughout this election, I've held my views to the minimal, I held no bitterness towards Kerry, I have seen several things about him that was good, but in the end, I supported Bush. My own reasonings and opinions is just as 'good' as the next person or in this case, as any other member here in Alldeaf that have shown support for either candiate. It's likely that Kerry might consider running again in 2008, that we will have to see--

The people of this country has spoken (and voted)--congratulations once again to President Bush for another term!!

But there is a thread for Kerry supporters, go there and do whatever you want to say in there... :)

Reba said:
If Kerry had won I would have been very disappointed but I would not be rude, nasty, or threatening. I would do the best I could with a bad situation. I hope people on both sides would be mature and put national unity in front of their personal preferences.

Thanks, Reba - I agree with you! :)

Meg said:
She does not need to grow up. She is simply expressing her feelings. Im sure that you would have done the same thing had Kerry won.
She can express her feelings in the "Kerry Supporters, come here!" thread.

I would never use that kind of language against Kerry. I hope other Bush supporters will also be mature and civilized. We can celebrate in a positive way without bashing the other team.

Roadrunner said:
Congratulations to President Bush on his victory for another term! John Kerry has agreed with Bush to work with him and help 'heal' this country which is vastly divided. Hats off to the many citizens of this country who turned out to 'vote' and while a lot of voters stood in long lines for hours. Kerry did work hard during his campaign, now that it's over, I'm sure he will strive to do greatly in the Senate as a senior senator while Bush will stay on course to do the best he can for all American citizens alike. I do hope certain ill feelings, the bashings, etc. will be put aside so we can continue to be supportive for the great country that we are known throughout the world...working together or we'll be seeing a country torn apart possibly seeing such reoccurrances never before seen since the Civil War. *think about that* Let's move forward 'together', both Democrats and Republicans alike (and other parties) working to make this country better and better. Throughout this election, I've held my views to the minimal, I held no bitterness towards Kerry, I have seen several things about him that was good, but in the end, I supported Bush. My own reasonings and opinions is just as 'good' as the next person or in this case, as any other member here in Alldeaf that have shown support for either candiate. It's likely that Kerry might consider running again in 2008, that we will have to see--

The people of this country has spoken (and voted)--congratulations once again to President Bush for another term!!

Thank you Roadrunner.. Well said here!! :gpost: :thumb:

Reba said:

I didnt say ALL Bush supporters would do that. I said some would do it.

I dont hate Bush but I dont support him either.

I do see many Bush lovers gloating at me so this goes both ways but dont take it personally. I m not referring to you, Reba..youre one of the most classiest ladies on AD.

Back