Bush Serious About Gay Marriage Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberRed said:
Hi Crazymanw00t -

I agreed with you mostly on your statements/opinions/comments. I wonder how would God feels when a priest or pastor marries gay/lesbian couples ? Let's just say for an example : Do you think it will make Jesus a gay, if He marries gay/lesbian couples in a priest/pastor's place ? I would find it horrifyin' because, I knew that Jesus is a pure lamb without sins. It would tarnish His Image, if He marries gay/lesbian couples in a priest/pastor's place like that, because that "marriage" belongs to God ! I am not against gay/lesbian people for their lifestyle preference ...but marriage ? I am against them to marry, because of God's Image remains HOLY !!!

Your daughter is a lesbian therefore, You disapproved if she wants to get married? I am wondering do you preach your daughter about the bible even through everyone of us sins.

deaflibrarian said:
They obviously did not use lube and condoms. The anus actually is very expandable, so they were doing something wrong. My guess is they were not using enough lube (silicone lube is the best--lasts longer) on the condoms.

Lube is anal sex's best friend as well as vaginal sex's best friend! :thumb:

Anal sex is good and health sex when it is done the right way, with condoms and lube, and after the person has gone poo-poo.

That is extremely gross !! :barf:

Cheri said:
Your daughter is a lesbian therefore, You disapproved if she wants to get married? I am wondering do you preach your daughter about the bible even through everyone of us sins.

Huh ? All of my 3 girls are not lesbians. Understand ? :roll:

I been read all sad posts.... some are agree with.... I was thinking what I did recently, I read the BIBLE (Holy Bible) and I am gay.... It is same as Str8 reads and talk same about gospal, too. What is the point complains about this ??

I know many people does not see the VIEW OF POINT about us and friends non-gay or colors. We are all SAME as humans.

CyberRed said:
Huh ? All of my 3 girls are not lesbians. Understand ? :roll:

:confused: I remember you said one of your daughter is a lesbian here in alldeaf?

Cheri said:
:confused: I remember you said one of your daughter is a lesbian here in alldeaf?

No. The truth is that it was my ex-husband's daughter who is a lesbian.

Cheri said:
Crazymanwoot, You have so much hate inside of you so much hate to the world, and you sure are a Christen? No Christen would say to someone who smokes, " Don't smoke or I'll beat you." May God forgives you....

I hate the sins. It is good to hate the sins. This world is full of sins and our home is in heaven. That is why we got lots to hate on this world just because of sins.

Anyway, Cheri you misinterpreted my quote I said,
crazymanw00t said:
"Yes, you have right to tell people to stop smoking near you or you can beat them up. Reason to beat them up because they are killing your lungs with their cigarettes."
Is that clear? Is it reasonable with logic thing? A person that smokes the cigarettes near you and the cigarette's puffs went inside of your lungs. The cigarette’s puff destroys your valuable lungs. Do you want let them to destroy your lungs? No, therefore I made a example that you can beat them up because they are destroying your lungs. It meant that you could speak against him, law-sue, physical contact fight, etc.

BTW, why do you love to misinterpretes other people's comments or quotes?

Crazymanw00t said:
I hate the sins. It is good to hate the sins. This world is full of sins and our home is in heaven. That is why we got lots to hate on this world just because of sins.

We have alot of hates in this world because people hate others for what they are instead of love them. Like you for example of homosexual. :roll:

Is that clear? Is it reasonable with logic thing? A person that smokes the cigarettes near you and the cigarette's puffs went inside of your lungs. The cigarette’s puff destroys your valuable lungs. Do you want let them to destroy your lungs? No, therefore I made a example that you can beat them up because they are destroying your lungs. It meant that you could speak against him, law-sue, physical contact fight, etc.?

Why is it your business to begin with?

BTW, why do you love to misinterpretes other people's comments or quotes?

How am I misinterpreter other people's comment or quotes? You the one who shovel bibles down people's throat. Maybe look at yourself first before blaming others?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
It is nothing passionate about it. It is awful.

If it is okay to have anus sex,
then why the Bible and God said homosexual is abomination in the first place?

Why the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?

The Bible was written by wise men...
not by men who are racist, homophobe, or bigot.

Maybe those men who wrote the Bible, did some homosexual experience,
and didn't like it... cause they knew something...
And wrote it down...

Maybe there were similiar AIDS epidermic during Biblical time...

How many times do we have to remind ourselves that homosexual
is wrong? How many times do we have to remind ourselves that
we can't have sex before marriage, look at what happened at Vampro's mom.
Sorry Vamp. :|

The BIBLE is like parents... it warned us stuff...
Just like you warned your children... "don't go near the stove", "save yourself before marriage", and so on and so on...
Do we ever listen, NOOOOOo!!!! We keep making the same mistake
over and over again....

Oh well.... I guess we are hard headed..... :|

Miss P. I wish you would educate yourself.

Alot of heterosexuals engage in anal sex. It's not just a "homosexual act".

:roll:

If you guys want to judge be it, I don't care anymore. Just remember one thing, All of us are sinners, we broke the bibles too. Nobody is perfect in this entire world. That is all I am going to say on this topic. Have a good day.
usa.gif

MizzDeaf said:
I been read all sad posts.... some are agree with.... I was thinking what I did recently, I read the BIBLE (Holy Bible) and I am gay.... It is same as Str8 reads and talk same about gospal, too. What is the point complains about this ??

I know many people does not see the VIEW OF POINT about us and friends non-gay or colors. We are all SAME as humans.

Well I thought some people wanted State and Church to separate....

Why should Government tell the Church what to do? If the
the Church don't want to marry Homosexual, then they shouldn't.

Yes you are human, so you guys need to grow up and accept the answer
NO. It doesn't hurt to say so. You guys can go on have sex whenever
you like, but leave the marriage tradition alone. Get Civil Union...

Cheri said:
We have alot of hates in this world because people hate others for what they are instead of love them. Like you for example of homosexual. :roll:

It doesn't mean we hate Gays, we don't want marriage tradition
to mess up. We have the right to keep marriage holy.
I guess Gay people want to be hated. Because they
are going to far. They think everything is a joke.

Oceanbreeze said:
Miss P. I wish you would educate yourself.

Alot of heterosexuals engage in anal sex. It's not just a "homosexual act".

:roll:

Well tell Men to stop poking in the anus... anus is for external only.

Oceanbreeze said:
I'm not saying she is dumb. If she or anyone wants to infer that, that's fine, but that's not what I'm saying. I was speaking in general terms, and saying that if anyone goes into an AOL chatroom and believes what is said, they are dumb.

I listen to the BIBLE, I don't listen to what other people said.
Gay people only think about their own selves....
Ruining our life, threatening that if we don't accept their lifestyle,
then we will get in trouble...

I don't appreciate being threaten like that...
It doesn't make sense to lose friends over this stuff.

Meg said:
Women do poke in anus so it goes both ways.

I don't poke in anus.
It is sad now...
I am 34, and I haven't had sex in 6 years.
And I gotta put my whole life on hold
and I got a Vagina... and I can't
even have good FUCKING healthy sex with a clean PENIS...
but nooooo
I gotta sleep with women... licking their eeky pussy and
worry about men poking up in anus and spreading disease
to fuck up my pussy.
That ain't right at all.

I am at HOME with my mom... growing OLD...
and I gotta accept gay lifestyle and other perverts...
in order to enjoy life and get good job and whatever...

As if AIDS and other diseases don't exist.
I gotta accept secondhand smoke, be around
smokers... I gotta do all of that...
and put up with people's misery and bad habits.

I might as well die now... cause
if I have to go out there, sleeping with everybody,
and put up with everybody germs...
and enjoy the so called life...
and accept everybody cultures and stuff...
And and and, ohhhh I got diseases, cancers and stroke...
pinning to the hospital bed at the age 40.

This makes me mad. :(

With that kind of attitude/perspective... you have a serious problem, Miss*Pinocchio.

Magatsu said:
With that kind of attitude/perspective... you have a serious problem, Miss*Pinocchio.

Yep agreed, Her and Ravensteve whine and complain too much about everything in the entire world, Justice for Alldeaf would do them good.
icon_banned.gif

It's amazing...how ignorant peeps blames the gay community for the HIV/AIDS virus...especially certain peeps on this forum...where its pretty well documented that the virus emerged in the Congo Republic (West Africa to you ignormasus) and it probably started with chimpanzee (not you, Levonian, we know you're clean and healthy!)...

It probably emerged in the 1940's and 1950's although it is probably older than 100 years - and it was probably obtained by eating chimp meat (Levonian, not you - we love you too much).

For more information, see this link:

http://www.avert.org/origins.htm

The next post will have the articile in full.

What happened to the "Newly Improved TTT" ? I see TTT creeping back into your MissP postings.

Must be tiresome carrying on such facade huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back