Bush Serious About Gay Marriage Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazymanw00t said:
This is the opinion thread, therefore I expressed my belief, and opinions about BHM. That is my two cents.

Right Crazymanw, don't let anybody put you down like that.

I think having a gay priest is stupid, because
I wouldn't want a gay priest to tell me that I can't sin :nono:
and tell me to follow the Bible,,,
when that gay priest doesn't even follow the Bible, when
it mentioned something about it is wrong to be gay.

That ain't fair.

And anyway... I think the gay marriage is silly too.

I might as well marry to my brother, oh yeah I love him very much...
maybe I should commit incest. NOT!!!

But I support Gay people be in military. I disagree with the Military banning Gays.

I think that it is okay for Gay people to adopt.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I just don't understand why we have a gay organization around school campus. Ain't children too young to learn about that stuff?

Imagine in year 2020... and I would be buying enema and condom for one of my sons who is gay. Have to take him doctor cause he can't shit anymore:buttsex: ...
And have to buy heavy Duty D batteries for one of my daughters who is a lesbian and is using sex toy :clit: . Then you have to take her to the hospital
if the dildo get stuck in her vagina or anus.

And then I will wish it was like 30 years ago... the old days...
when I only have to worry about my daughters or sons having babies
out of wedlock or STDs. Just buy condom for them.

You are sorely misinformed, my dear.

First of all, there are no gay organizations in elementary schools. I also don't think there's any gay clubs in middle schools. There *might* be gay clubs in HS nowadays, but kids that age *should* be old enough to handle it. I know there are gay organizations on college campuses, but I would hardly call a college student a "child". I would like to see more education and clubs like this in HS to promote tolerance and education. There are far too many people like you running around who don't have a clue, and I find this dangerous. Very dangerous.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
But I support Gay people be in military. I disagree with the Military banning Gays.

I think that it is okay for Gay people to adopt.

:lol: Is this another one of your personalities emerging? I hope someone can find it for me, but I know for a fact that in one of the other threads you supported banning gay adoption.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Right Crazymanw, don't let anybody put you down like that.

I think having a gay priest is stupid, because
I wouldn't want a gay priest to tell me that I can't sin :nono:
and tell me to follow the Bible,,,
when that gay priest doesn't even follow the Bible, when
it mentioned something about it is wrong to be gay.

That ain't fair.

And anyway... I think the gay marriage is silly too.

I might as well marry to my brother, oh yeah I love him very much...
maybe I should commit incest. NOT!!!

Okay, so you're against gay marriage. Somewhere else you said it was okay. You're also "for" gay adoption? Miss P, either you support gay rights or you don't. You can't pick and choose which ones to support, and which ones to be against. That's called being a hypocrite, so do your business or get off the pot. Make up your mind. Are you for gay rights or against gay rights? Quit playing both sides against the middle.

Oceanbreeze said:

First of all, there are no gay organizations in elementary schools. I also don't think there's any gay clubs in middle schools. There *might* be gay clubs in HS nowadays, but kids that age *should* be old enough to handle it. I know there are gay organizations on college campuses, but I would hardly call a college student a "child". I would like to see more education and clubs like this in HS to promote tolerance and education. There are far too many people like you running around who don't have a clue, and I find this dangerous. Very dangerous.

Right, maybe there should be education about Gay lifestyle...
and to use precaution... cause Anus Sex is dangerous and
I was in gay chatrooms and gay men and bisexual men told
me they only go there to have one night stand and then sleep
with somebody else.... I think we should educate HS kids about
that...

It should be in sex education course, why have a gay organization?
sex is sex, right?

I am aganist to entry gay world. I don't support gay in military which cause problems in the military system. Suppose the General was gay and he commanded his PVT SGT. to have sex with him so he could get prompted or vacation for 1 month. It is very easy to abuse the system if the homosexual were there. I support to ban homosexual to adopt children because it isn't very fair for children to have 2 dads and no mom or two moms and no dad. It is extremely unbalance for children to grow.

Oceanbreeze said:
:lol: Is this another one of your personalities emerging? I hope someone can find it for me, but I know for a fact that in one of the other threads you supported banning gay adoption.

I have the right to change my mind.

Oceanbreeze said:

I am telling you. California School for Deaf have gay organization in Elementary, Middle School and High School! They posts the poster about gay organization all around campus even inside of elementary building and middle school, too. Gay organization in Elementary is very weak but it is there. Gay people are starting their movements in America and we gotta stop them. Gay organization is esbalished at Sept 2004. I graduated June 2004 and I know every pieces of it.

Don't tell me that I don't have any clues but I know what I am doing. If I am between two points and I won't post it here. I always post on something that I strongly support or aganist it. Do you think I would post something that I barely know or has no clue about topic on hot issues or anything? No way!

Oceanbreeze said:
Okay, so you're against gay marriage. Somewhere else you said it was okay. You're also "for" gay adoption? Miss P, either you support gay rights or you don't. You can't pick and choose which ones to support, and which ones to be against. That's called being a hypocrite, so do your business or get off the pot. Make up your mind. Are you for gay rights or against gay rights? Quit playing both sides against the middle.

Because this is our future... Children will grow up
and run this country... one of them will be President.
And we will all get old... and we would
want to depend on them...

And I don't want to play russia roulette.

When I get 70 years old, I want to make sure
that I am living in a strong, safe, and healthy society...

Crazymanw00t said:
I am aganist to entry gay world. I don't support gay in military which cause problems in the military system. Suppose the General was gay and he commanded his PVT SGT. to have sex with him so he could get prompted or vacation for 1 month. It is very easy to abuse the system if the homosexual were there. I support to ban homosexual to adopt children because it isn't very fair for children to have 2 dads and no mom or two moms and no dad. It is extremely unbalance for children to grow.

Wow. You really got a strong strong stubborn nonflexible mind there. :ugh2:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Because this is our future... Children will grow up
and run this country... one of them will be President.
And we will all get old... and we would
want to depend on them...

And I don't want to play russia roulette.

When I get 70 years old, I want to make sure
that I am living in a strong, safe, and healthy society...

Well, I don't think a world full of hate and ignorance is very safe, do you? I would like to see a world where people are accepted. Where they don't have to fear being killed due to their sexual preference. Where they are considered equal. This is the world I want to live in.

Other Issues with the Education system.

At California School for Deaf, Fremont. The teachers taught us very heavy on Gay issues because of racism. They taught us about how homosexual went tough time so they can win our support with gay marriage. They didn't talked about Bible and why they went tough time. They also encouraged us to support gay marriage and support gay people/organiztions. During my senior year, I was "sleeping Christian" so I supported the gay marriage because I was taught to do that. Whole seniors supported gay's right because we didn't know the other side of oppose gay rights. When I attend to Gallaudet and involved with Christian friends and I woke from being sleeping Christian and I understood what Bible and world are trying to tell me. It is sick that teachers weren't on netural side. That is wrong and they should be on netural side because they are teachers. We should be very concerned with our Education system. Seriously cocerned.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Wow. You really got a strong strong stubborn nonflexible mind there. :ugh2:

:lol: there you go again. You're bashing him, and yet, you believe exactly as he does. Make up your mind, girl!

Last edited:
Crazymanw00t said:
I am telling you. California School for Deaf have gay organization in Elementary, Middle School and High School! They posts the poster about gay organization all around campus even inside of elementary building and middle school, too. Gay organization in Elementary is very weak but it is there. Gay people are starting their movements in America and we gotta stop them. Gay organization is esbalished at Sept 2004. I graduated June 2004 and I know every pieces of it.

Don't tell me that I don't have any clues but I know what I am doing. If I am between two points and I won't post it here. I always post on something that I strongly support or aganist it. Do you think I would post something that I barely know or has no clue about topic on hot issues or anything? No way!

I am hearing, so I can't speak to what may or may not have been in deaf schools. I find it hard to believe that sexuality would be promoted on the elementary school level, though. I know most parents would have a serious hissy fit about that under usual circumstances. Therefore, I'm gonna declare a bit of ignorance and let others weigh in on that.

Oceanbreeze said:
Well, I don't think a world full of hate and ignorance is very safe, do you? I would like to see a world where people are accepted. Where they don't have to fear being killed due to their sexual preference. Where they are considered equal. This is the world I want to live in.

WELL I WANT TO LIVE IN THE WORLD WHERE PEOPLE
ARE CAREFUL AND STOP SPREADING AIDS AND DISEASES
AND STOP SMOKING THOSE STUPID LOOKING CIGARETTES
AND MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T COLLASPE LIKE THE ROMAN
EMPIRE AND SHRINKING COUNTRIES LIKE IN EUROPE
AND WHICH THERE ARE ONLY 15% WHITES IN THE WORLD....

AND WE BLACKS, SPANISH, AND ASIANS ARE THE MAJORITIES OF THE WORLD AND WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE BABIES FASTER THAN WHITES.

:P :wiggle:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Right, maybe there should be education about Gay lifestyle...
and to use precaution... cause Anus Sex is dangerous and
I was in gay chatrooms and gay men and bisexual men told
me they only go there to have one night stand and then sleep
with somebody else.... I think we should educate HS kids about
that...

It should be in sex education course, why have a gay organization?
sex is sex, right?

MP,

You were also on AOL's chat rooms. Do you know the majority of the people in those rooms lie like hell? You can't trust what they say, or take what they say as "Gospel"? And, if you do, you're dumb as hell.

Oceanbreeze said:
I am hearing, so I can't speak to what may or may not have been in deaf schools. I find it hard to believe that sexuality would be promoted on the elementary school level, though. I know most parents would have a serious hissy fit about that under usual circumstances. Therefore, I'm gonna declare a bit of ignorance and let others weigh in on that.

Yeah I understand your point. Reasons that they are doing that to educate the youth children to not hate gay, and be racism in their lifetime.

Many parents liked that but I am sure that mostly of parent didn't know about gay organization. Hopefully that they discovered about it. I have feeling that they already cut the gay organization in Elementary after I graduated. At same time I dobut they cut the gay organization beacuse many of teachers at Elementary are gay, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back