Bush Serious About Gay Marriage Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah It is everywhere. I don't meant on every corner but mostly of bay area. It is completely different life between city and country's life. City you will see many more drama stuffs than on country's life.

Crazymanw00t said:
Yeah It is everywhere. I don't meant on every corner but mostly of bay area. It is completely different life between city and country's life. City you will see many more drama stuffs than on country's life.

Um, I live in a city. Yet, we don't have people grabbing each other's balls all over the city.

You're just making a mountain out of a molehill.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
MODS, Dreamdeaf is namecalling me...
maybe you should close this thread, it is getting too tense already. :mrgreen:

rofl5.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl5.gif

Wowza!! This is the first time I've gotten someone complaining about me on AD!!!

This is quite a honor for me!!!

Now I'm gonna award myself a BAD CONDUCT medal...
mohsm4a2az.gif

Banjo said:
Um, I live in a city. Yet, we don't have people grabbing each other's balls all over the city.

You're just making a mountain out of a molehill.

SF and San Antonio is different.

SF is HQ of gay community therefore more actions than San Antonio.

Maybe I am little too general. In downtown SF there are many people grabbing eachother into privately way. In Oakland it is much less than SF. But It still around there. You won't see it obviously but if you walk through crowds and you will probaly get 2 grabs or more. If you walk by yourself and you probaly wont get grabbed.

Crazymanw00t said:

And I live in the city, too. I dont have everyone grabbing my crotch and breasts, also.

You are welcome.

Just because you are gay, doesn't mean you should get away with
name calling me.

Crazymanw00t said:
SF and San Antonio is different.

I don't live in San Antonio. I don't even live in the USA. Where did you get the idea that I live in San Antonio?

Banjo said:
I don't live in San Antonio. I don't even live in the USA. Where did you get the idea that I live in San Antonio?

It was just a example.

DreamDeaf said:
And I live in the city, too. I dont have everyone grabbing my crotch and breasts, also.

What city?

Maybe they knew you were gay so they leaves you alone. Or you weren't their targets.

DreamDeaf said:
rofl5.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl5.gif

Wowza!! This is the first time I've gotten someone complaining about me on AD!!!

This is quite a honor for me!!!

Now I'm gonna award myself a BAD CONDUCT medal...
mohsm4a2az.gif

I thought medal is for me on my 3,000th post thread. You didnt do that :-o :mrgreen:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
You are welcome.

Just because you are gay, doesn't mean you should get away with
name calling me.

Tit for tat. Think twice before you start bashing me and my peers. I don't bash straight peeps - some are my closest friends and confidinates.

We are all made in God's image, and he has preached tolerance and love for all, no matter what color, sex, or sexual orientation we are.

You really need to be careful of how you post - in one you said you were in favor of gay marriage, then in another post you were against it...all in this same thread.

I tolerate peeps of all kinds - my first boyfriend was black - he was shot down in the streets of downtown - my first gay lover was of German/Irish descent. I've had many different peeps, both lovers and friends and have accepted them as they are - I dont care if they are white, purple, black, yellow, green, whatever...I dont care if theyre gay or straight or andro... I dont care if they're female, male, MTF, FTM or in btw... who cares?

I dont.

I love my girlfriend and friends AS THEY ARE. I would never presume or try to change them to what I might think they should be...they are as wonderful as they are - and if I tried to change them, it might ruin whatever we have together...and they accept me as I am...the twisty, twinkly, tweaky, twiddly, twanky, twiffy, twitcy and twaddly person that I am. And I love them for that, also.

I know who I am and you know who you are.

And we are both made in God's image. We are just not perfect.

Period.

So, my dear Miss Pinch - take a chill pill.
chillpill.gif

Last edited:
Liebling:-))) said:
I thought medal is for me on my 3,000th post thread. You didnt do that :-o :mrgreen:

Oops...how did I miss you? When did you post your 3,000 post??

Here is your medal...
award50xy.gif

Let me pin it to the nipple area of your shirt...wear it with pride...

:bowdown: Now, my dear ADers, bow down to your new PostWhore. :bowdown:

:
DreamDeaf said:
Tit for tat. Think twice before you start bashing me and my peers. I don't bash straight peeps - some are my closest friends and confidinates.

We are all made in God's image, and he has preached tolerance and love for all, no matter what color, sex, or sexual orientation we are.

You really need to be careful of how you post - in one you said you were in favor of gay marriage, then in another post you were against it...all in this same thread.

I tolerate peeps of all kinds - my first boyfriend was black - he was shot down in the streets of downtown - my first gay lover was of German/Irish descent. I've had many different peeps, both lovers and friends and have accepted them as they are - I dont care if they are white, purple, black, yellow, green, whatever...I dont care if theyre gay or straight or andro... I dont care if they're female, male, MTF, FTM or in btw... who cares?

I dont.

I love my girlfriend and friends AS THEY ARE. I would never presume or try to change them to what I might think they should be...they are as wonderful as they are - and if I tried to change them, it might ruin whatever we have together...and they accept me as I am...the twisty, twinkly, tweaky, twiddly, twanky, twiffy, twitcy and twaddly person that I am. And I love them for that, also.

Period.

chillpill.gif
yea I AGREE WITH U ABT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: TO QUEEN DREAMDEAF!!!!!!!!!!!

TweetyBird said:
:
yea I AGREE WITH U ABT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: TO QUEEN DREAMDEAF!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, thanks... I'm no queen, I'm just a poor peon in the land of the downtrodden, surrounded by uncaring peeps that dare call themselves "Christians."

DreamDeaf said:
All right - my gentle readers, I'd like your honest opinion on what Crazymanwoot and I had to say...sound out!

Dont be afraid to hurt me, cuz words can't wound me as sticks and stones can...just sound out.

Let's hear what you all have to say.

Crayzmanwoot...SHUT UP and let the others have a word.

Dreamdeaf:

Simply put. You have a right to live your life whichever way you see fit. If you love a man, so be it. It's no one's business, but you're own. If you love a woman, so be it. It's also no one's business. As long as what you are doing is safe and legal, who gives a ______ what you do. I certainly don't.

Crazyman: You're also entitled to your opinions, and to live your life as you see fit. But, you have to stop cramming your beliefs down everyone's throat.

Nobody has the right to tell anybody how to live. Interestingly enough, it seems its the Chrstians that are doing that. They say homosexuals are "corrupting" society, but I don't see it. I see gays/ lesbians/bisexual/transgendered out in our society fighting for equal status with heterosexuals. That's all. I really think Chrstians need to just live and let live. Period.

That's my two cents.

DreamDeaf said:
Aww, thanks... I'm no queen, I'm just a poor peon in the land of the downtrodden, surrounded by uncaring peeps that dare call themselves "Christians."
:D that ok... smile.. :hug:

Oceanbreeze said:
Crazyman: You're also entitled to your opinions, and to live your life as you see fit. But, you have to stop cramming your beliefs down everyone's throat.

Nobody has the right to tell anybody how to live. Interestingly enough, it seems its the Chrstians that are doing that. They say homosexuals are "corrupting" society, but I don't see it. I see gays/ lesbians/bisexual/transgendered out in our society fighting for equal status with heterosexuals. That's all. I really think Chrstians need to just live and let live. Period.

That's my two cents.

This is the opinion thread, therefore I expressed my belief, and opinions about BHM. That is my two cents.

DreamDeaf said:

I dont.

Period.

chillpill.gif

Well I saw on Fox News, and there was this white man named
O'Reilly, and he was interviewing and giving his opinion to Al Sharpton
about why do Blacks complain about a lot of things go on in USA
and they should go back to AFRICA.
And you don't see Al Sharpton or me or anybody namecalling O'Reilly
in an immature way.
Because we respect his opinion.... and it gives us something to
think about. I like honest opinion.

So this debate about gay marriage, I have the right to speak out
about what I want to say.
I didn't even call you a FA**** or anything...
I just give out my opinion... and you have no right to make me
believe in your homosexuality forcefully by making me scare of you...

Cause I ain't scare of you at all. So if you can't take the heat,
then stay out of this thread. Or else just be mature about it...
and discuss this like an adult. Will ya?

And that is childish of you to name calll somebody, just because
you disagree with it.

You said GOD said to love thy neighbor
but I am saying that God said it is an abomination.

So if you don't like that, then too bad. So don't you be giving
me no Bible scripture, since you don't like my Bible scripture.

You're such hypocrite!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back