Bush Serious About Gay Marriage Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss*Pinocchio said:
So,, just like you Cheri, you would be pissed off if your sister Angel
falls in love with RavenSteven... and would no way want him to
be in your family

rofl5.gif
You think there will be a possiblity that my sister would fall in love with Ravensteve? I know my sister and Ravensteve isn't a matchmaker for my sister, She goes for a guy with a heart, therefore Ravensteve doesn't have a heart. He hates the world.

Now you against Homosexual? Just a moment ago you agreed with not banning Homosexual? Which is it this time?
pullhair.gif

Cheri said:

Yes They are Human beings. Murder people are human beings, too. I am telling you that you are blind of homosexuality's evil side. Very rare that homosexual couples leaves us alone, but in fact many homosexual people bothers with straight people's life.

I understand their private business. They still influences our society very hard. We gotta to kick them out of this country or keep their homosexual life in privately way. Many couples are showing their homosexual life to our society and that's wrong.

Why? For our society's stake.

HOMOSEXUAL = SIN = EVIL = SATAN'S SOLDIERS OR SATAN'S ANGELS

Same with

MURDER = SIN = EVIL = SATAN'S SOLDIERS OR SATAN'S ANGELS

That is very comparably.

Taylor said:
Whats funny is the Bush bashers say 'Bush is doing this' or 'Bush is doing that'. Its fine if you want you don't like Bush...and its fine if you want to be critical of him, but lets put blame where its due. Many states have laws banning same sex marriage. Most of these states (if not all) had laws in effect prior to George Bush becoming President.

I see posts that this one here, and the following:
http://alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=11732

I fail to see exactly where George Bush is banning same sex marriage. So why do these threads trash George Bush when he doesn't have anything to do with what the state laws say. Bush can say he disagrees with same sex marriage. He can say the sky is green....it doesn't make it so, and because he's President it doesn't make him responsible for it.

The state I live in bans same sex marriages. Whether I agree or disagree, it is the law. George Bush did not right those laws. In fact, Democrats and Republicans ...

He's correct. Last year, when the citizens of Missouri passed the amendment that banned gay marriage, by changing the words in the state consitution to "between a man and a woman", Gov. Holden was in office...and he's a Democrat.

So it doesnt matter - most of these amendments that were passed in other states...VOTERS voted on these. They had the choice of saying aye or nay...and it went the expected way.

We knew we would lose in Missouri, although we gave a valiant fight.

I've wondered why people depend so much on the bible, especially when the words had been written by men who claims to hear from the God. The bible itself is an object, and can be manipulated and filled with lies written by the men. Haven't you ever given this any thoughts? Men are sinners, and are perfectly capable of lying. Yet, the world will rather believe them and the book than listening to a person whose opinion differs from the book that may had been manipulated and filled with lies written by the men.

I'm not saying I don't believe the bible, just that I've given it some thoughts on of what people are capable of doing so. These people who wrote the bible are no better than we are, and there are many liars in the world.

Yet, we trust the bible, an inanimate object more than our family and the people. (shrugs) Any comments? Just thought it'll make an interesting discussion. No means to anger people, it's just my curiousity and would like to learn more. I'm still young, ya know.

Crazymanw00t,
Yes They are Human beings. Murder people are human beings, too. I am telling you that you are blind of homosexuality's evil side. Very rare that homosexual couples leaves us alone, but in fact many homosexual people bothers with straight people's life.

I understand their private business. They still influences our society very hard. We gotta to kick them out of this country or keep their homosexual life in privately way. Many couples are showing their homosexual life to our society and that's wrong.

How are the homosexual couples bothering the "straight" people personally? If you want the homosexual people to keep their lifestyles very private, so do we, straight people just to be fair. I've never been bothered by a homosexual couple in my entire life. Apparently you poke your nose around into where it doesn't belong.

Murder and Homosexuality are not the same. Murder is by force, homosexuality is by consent. Big, big difference.

Cheri said:

I just don't understand why we have a gay organization around school campus. Ain't children too young to learn about that stuff?

Imagine in year 2020... and I would be buying enema and condom for one of my sons who is gay. Have to take him doctor cause he can't shit anymore:buttsex: ...
And have to buy heavy Duty D batteries for one of my daughters who is a lesbian and is using sex toy :clit: . Then you have to take her to the hospital
if the dildo get stuck in her vagina or anus.

And then I will wish it was like 30 years ago... the old days...
when I only have to worry about my daughters or sons having babies
out of wedlock or STDs. Just buy condom for them.

Banjo said:
How are the homosexual couples bothering the "straight" people personally? If you want the homosexual people to keep their lifestyles very private, so do we, straight people just to be fair. I've never been bothered by a homosexual couple in my entire life. Apparently you poke your nose around into where it doesn't belong.

Murder and Homosexuality are not the same. Murder is by force, homosexuality is by consent. Big, big difference.

I conclusion, Murder and Homosexual is same.

I had experienced that gay people grabs my balls, butts, flirts, and trying to get me to have sex with them. That is considered murders for striaght's society.

Crazymanw00t said:

I had experienced that gay people grabs my balls, butts, flirts, and trying to get me to have sex with them. That is considered murders for striaght's society.

Im BISEXUAL - does that make me a murderer?

I'm a woman, and I got a girlfriend - does that make me a murderer?

I'm considered a homosexual, because I'm bi - does that make me a murderer?

I love my girlfriend and she loves me - does that make me a murderer?

I'd like your opinion on this, Crazywoot.

DreamDeaf said:
Im BISEXUAL - does that make me a murderer?

I'd like your opinion on this, Crazywoot.

To eachother no but to the society yes.

Crazymanwoot: I conclusion, Murder and Homosexual is same. I had experienced that gay people grabs my balls, butts, flirts, and trying to get me to have sex with them. That is considered murders for striaght's society.

DreamDeaf: Im BISEXUAL - does that make me a murderer?

Crazymanwoot: To eachother no but to the society yes.

All right - my gentle readers, I'd like your honest opinion on what Crazymanwoot and I had to say...sound out!

Dont be afraid to hurt me, cuz words can't wound me as sticks and stones can...just sound out.

Let's hear what you all have to say.

Crayzmanwoot...SHUT UP and let the others have a word.

Crazymanw00t said:

Yeah my sister had to have surgery on her rear.... cause
her boyfriend love to anus sex her all the time....
And so she couldn't stop bleeding... so the doctors gave her
surgery and put bandage up there...

Anus sex is so unhealthy... :buttsex:

Crazymanw00t said:

Apparently you take the verses out of the bible too literally.

That's sexual harrassment, a lot of straight men are always grabbing young women's butts, breasts and other parts they shouldn't be touching too as well at bars. Not just the gay people. Also, you're living in a city where homosexuality is widely accepted and largely populated by gays and lesbians. But you have to know that just a few incidents doesn't mean every one of them are evil. 1 out of every 7 people, one is an idiot.

Going to a bar (straight or gay, doesn't matter) is one of the worst places when it come to sexual harrassment and sexual assaults. In fact, I don't go to bars because it's a place where people are the most desperate to seek love. No offense to these bar-lovers, but I can't say it's not true.

I'll have to ask you... where did this "ball-grabbing" incident occur? At a gay bar, or a grocery store? Where?

Please answer this question.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I just don't understand why we have a gay organization around school campus. Ain't children too young to learn about that stuff?

Imagine in year 2020... and I would be buying enema and condom for one of my sons who is gay. Have to take him doctor cause he can't shit anymore:buttsex: ...
And have to buy heavy Duty D batteries for one of my daughters who is a lesbian and is using sex toy :clit: . Then you have to take her to the hospital
if the dildo get stuck in her vagina or anus.

And then I will wish it was like 30 years ago... the old days...
when I only have to worry about my daughters or sons having babies
out of wedlock or STDs. Just buy condom for them.
*amen* that mean u did use sex toy in ur :clit: and stuck in there?????

TweetyBird said:
*amen* that mean u did use sex toy in ur :clit: and stuck in there?????

:dizzy: I never thought it possible!!! You sure learn something new everyday...lolz. :mrgreen:

Banjo said:
I'll have to ask you... where did this "ball-grabbing" incident occur? At a gay bar, or a grocery store? Where?

Please answer this question.

That doesn't matter, sexual harassment is wrong...
if a lesbian or straight man or whoever grab me inapproriate...
I'll kick his or her ass!!!!

Originally Posted by Banjo
I'll have to ask you... where did this "ball-grabbing" incident occur? At a gay bar, or a grocery store? Where? Please answer this question.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
That doesn't matter, sexual harassment is wrong...
if a lesbian or straight man or whoever grab me inapproriate...
I'll kick his or her ass!!!!

Tsk tsk...Miss Long Nose - That question WAS NOT for you...it WAS for Crazymanwoot.

Banjo said:

Everywhere in SF bay area. I never went to bar in SF Bay area cuz I am 19. They do that to me cuz I am big and built body.

I understand with men and women's issue. Men often do that cuz of lust, lack of respect, etc.

DreamDeaf said:

Tsk tsk...Miss Long Nose - That question WAS NOT for you...it WAS for Crazymanwoot.

Everyone is involved. There is no expects.

DreamDeaf said:

MODS, Dreamdeaf is namecalling me...
maybe you should close this thread, it is getting too tense already. :mrgreen:

Crazymanw00t said:
Everywhere in SF bay area. I never went to bar at SF Bay area cuz I am 19.

I understand with men and women's issue. Men often do that cuz of lust, lack of respect, etc.

Men often do that because of lust and lack of respect? It doesn't make it any less wrong than grabbing a pair of meatballs.

Now... everywhere in the SF Bay area?

That's far too unrealistic for me to believe such a claim. Even Jerry Falwell wouldn't believe the claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back